Ch.28 Shortened

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 I woke up to a little giggle and something tickling my nose. I giggle and turn over. He then crashes his lips onto mine. I throw my arms around his neck and he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I smile in the kiss when he slips his tongue in my mouth when I part them. Just then the phone rings. We part and Michael moans. He pecks me on the lips before sitting up and picking up the phone. "Hello? Oh hey Jan! What? They are? Oh okay. See you in a bit. Bye." he hangs up the phone and looks at me. "Whats wrong?" I ask him. "The kids are coming home early. Something came up in Janet's plans" he says while laying back down and wrapping his arms around me again. "How soon?" I ask wrapping mine around his torso and resting my head on his chest. "Today at 2:00" he answers stroking my hair with one hand. "Oh." I simply say looking at the clock. It's 11:54 right now so we don't have too much time to ourselves left. I sit there and think to myself of how nice it would be to see the kids again. "I am excited to see them again" Michael says as if he was reading my mind. I giggle and he asks "What's so funny?" "Nothing. It's just that you said what I was just thinking." I answer and he giggles at me. I giggle too as he says "I guess we love eachother so much that we think the same thing."

 I nod and we go downsatirs to eat. Jeez, I am so hungry. Michael makes us some pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I smile and thank him for cooking for me. We start eating and we started to talk about how nice it was to sse the kids again. I really thank Janet for giving us this time to ourselves. After we were done, we started to wash the dishes. He washed and I dried them. After that, we sat down on the couch in the library and started reading a book until the kids got home. When it was exactly 2:00, we heard the doorbellring. We both got up and headed towards the door. I wonder what their reactions will be when they see us. Michael opened the door and we saw Janet, Mikey, Jadah, Jaden, Rebbie, La Toya, Randy, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Katherine, and Joseph standing there. Me and Michael looked at eachother surprised. Then the kids ran up to us screaming "MOMMY!!!! DADDY!!!!" We both smile and gave them all a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "We missed you so much!" Michael said as I nodded at him. Then we got hugs from the family and Katherine said "We just wanted to meet you again and see how you all are doing." I smiled and said "We are great. Thank you for asking. How are you? We haven't seen you in forever!"

 "We are doing great now that I can see my son and daughter-in-law." said Katherine. "Aw. That is sweet of you." I say hugging her and giving a kiss on her cheek. "Come! Come in and make yourselfs at home. We are pleased you all showed up today!" Michael says while opening the door more to let them all in. I pick up Jadah and Mikey and Michael picks up Jaden and we both walk into the living room to where everyone else was. "We can't stay long. We just wanted to see you all." Janet said. "Yeah, we have stuff better to do!" Marlon says as La Toya hits his arm. "No we don't we just have stuff to do after this. Thats all." La Toya says while giving Marlon a deathly stare. I giggle and say "That's fine. I am glad you guys took the time to see us all." I say giving a warm smile to all of them. Joseph stayed quiet until Michael said "I've been really thinking on how much I missed you guys." Joseph scoffed and said "Boy! You wouldn't of missed us if you stayed in the band and not let all of your brothers down." "Joseph! Knock it off. He didn't leave and let all of the boys down. Quit blaming it on Michael!" Katherine said. "It was Michael's fault. He was the one who got all the attention and he took off on his own career." Joseph pratically yelled.

 "Joseph! It is not his fault that people liked him so much. He is a talented young man and he can't help that. And remember that you are the one who suggested him to go on his own!" Katherine yelled back. I quickly told the kids to go upstairs to the play room before anything got too physical. "This was a bad idea. Guys lets go." Janet said as the brothers got up and started to walk out  as well as Katherine. Then Joseph got up and walk towards Michael. I was scared of what he would do to him. I know he beat Michael when Michael was little. Next thing you know, Joseph holds up his hand as if he was going to slap Michael. Right then, I knew I had to do something. So I ran in between them and I pushed Michael to the side. Joseph look surprised and he started to walk to Michael again. "GET OUT NOW!" Michael suddenly screamed. Joseph smirked and said "I am not going anywhere." "YES YOU ARE! JOSEPH, I SWEAR IF YOU HURT ME IN FRONT OF MY OWN WIFE AND CHILDREN, I WILL NEVER WELCOME YOU EVER AGAIN INTO NEVERLAND!" Michael yelled and what Joseph said next suprised us both. "MICHAEL, HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THOSE ARE YOUR CHILDREN?!? HUH? HOW DO YOU KNOW IF SHE IS JUST SLEEPING AROUND AND GIVING HERSELF TO OTHER MEN?"

 I started crying but I held the tears back. "BECAUSE SHE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU! SHE DOESN'T BREAK MY HEART LIKE YOU BREAK MOTHER'S HEART! SHE USED HER OWN SON'S SHOULDER TO CRY ON WHEN SHE KNEW THAT YOU HAD GONE OUT AND GOT ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT! I HATE YOU FOR THAT!! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO SOMEONE WHO IS SO FREAKING SWEET AND CARING ABOUT YOU WHEN ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT HER AND USE HER?" Michael yells back defending me, but then again Joseph came up with something else to say to him. "MICHAEL, LISTEN TO YOU. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SHE IS SO INNOCENT WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW IF SHE IS JUST LIEING ABOUT EVERYTHING TO YOU. YOU ARE JUST DEFENDING HER BECAUSE YOU LOVE HER! YOU NEED TO LEAVE HER AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE HEARTBREAK. SHE IS A FREAKING LIAR!!" I couldn't take it anymore. I ran upstairs to our room and slammed the door behind me. I burst out in tears.

~Meanwhile with Joseph and Michael~

 "Joseph! Is it your goal to ruin my life? GET OUT NOW AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND THAT WOULD NEVER CHANGE FOR ANYTHING! YOU HURT MOTHER, ME, ALL MY BROTHERS, AND NOW YOU ARE HURTING OUR WHOLE FREAKING FAMILY! GET OUT!!" Michael yells while pushing Joseph out the door. He shut and locked to door behind him and started up the stairs to check on Stephanie only to find out she locked the door.

**********NOTE**********

THANK YOU FOR READING. I DO NOT KNOW HOW SOON I WILL BE UPDATING SO STAY TOONED. ONCE AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU, MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR READING. LOVE YOU!!

***Chrissy_Jackson***