Ch.12 Words Can't Explain

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 Today I have to go to the studio. I want to bring Stephanie and the kids so Steph won't have to watch all three kids by herself. Of course my studio is here at Neverland, but we have to walk a long way so we all take golf carts there. I'm driving one with Mikey and Stephanie is driving the other one with the girls. It's funny because I get confused with Stephanie calling me Mikey and our son, Mikey. Haha. We drive past the zoo and Mikey is In awe. He never really seen the zoo much, but they don't really have a choice because we are so busy with going to concerts and the studio and then there is Stephanie's job that she only goes to for two weeks per month. Her boss knows about our marrage and he knows she is married to the "King Of Pop" so we are really busy most of the time. He also knows about the triplets too so. We get to the studio and the first thing the kids do is run up to me and begs me to sing a song to them. I sing them a song and then I write the song for my "Dangerous" alblum. The kids are running around the studio like two year olds do. I look up and laugh. "Kids settle down. Daddy is trying to work so he needs quiet." Stephanie says. "It's fine baby. It actually helps me work because it gives me ideas on songs to write." I smile and she nods and the kids return to playing and running around.

 I came up with "Heal The World". "Hey I came up with this song. You wanna hear it?" I ask smiling knowing their answers. The kids run up and sits in one row wanting to hear and Stephanie nods. I start singing ♫♪♫♪There's a place in your heart and I know that it is love. And this place could be so much brighter than tomorrow. And if you really try, you'll find there's no need to cry. In this place you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow. There are ways you can get there if you care enough for the living. Make a little space to make a better place. Heal the world. Make it a better place. For you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dieing if you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me♫♪♫♪ I finish the whole song and the kids clap and Stephanie is in tears. I giggle and lean over to her and bring her into my arms while rubbing her back to comfort her.

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 "Michael, that was beautiful!" I say while balling my eyes out and snuggling closer to his chest. He rubs my back even more and kisses me on the forehead. I smile and pull back and wipe my tears away and Michael helps. By this time the kids are already outside running around the studio. He holds my face and kisses me so tenderly. I kiss back and he enters his warm tongue in my mouth wrestling with mine. I love his kisses. He grabs my thighs and pulls me on top of him so I am sitting on his lap. We continue kissing and his tongue is still in my mouth. He is now wandering my mouth with it and puts his hands on my butt so he can hold me in a better position. His touch still sends chills down my back. I shiver and he smiles noticing.

 He takes his tongue back and then I bit his bottom lip while pulling back. I let go. "My turn" I say while smiling and he looks at me with a confused smile and says "Your turn for what?" "For this" I crash my lips into his and graze his bottom lip with my tongue wanting access and he allows me and parts his lips a bit. I enter my tongue and he moans. I smile and continue wandering his mouth. We giggle then we pull back. "We should go back and get the kids home and in bed. Then we can continue this after" He says and adds "And before any of the kids walks in on us." We both laugh and get up walking out and in the golf cart. Ten minutes later, we arive back home and we get the kids to sleep and we walk inside our room. Before we even shut thees door, Michael pushes me up to the wall and kisses me.

 I jump and he catches me and I wrap my legs and arms around him. He walks over to the bed and puts me down and climbs on top of me. I still have my legs wrapped around his waist and we kept kissing. We ended the kissing session at 3 in the morning. I end up laying on top of him and we just lay there still. He plays with my thin hair and I lay on his chest, outlining his muscles with my index finger. He wiggles around at a certain spot because I guess he is ticklish there. I giggle at him. "I love you so much, Mikey." I say to him looking up and putting my chin on his chest. "I love you too, baby. There are no words to explain how I feel about you. I love your kisses, you sweet caresses, you embraces, your love. You are everything to me Steph." I say looking down at her and smiling. She smiles and softly kisses me before we both fall asleep in each other's arms. Suprisingly, Jaden or Jadah didn't wake up with one of their bad dreams that night. They usually wake up every single night with bad dreams. I was just enjoying the moment me and Michael had that night. No kids for us to worry about kissing in front of. No working and no bad dreams! Gosh I am loving life!