Ch. 29 The Discussion

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 I gently knock on our bedroom door and say "Baby, please unlock the door. I want to talk to you." I got no answer and I knock again. "Baby, please." I beg. Still no answer. "Look I am sorry about Joseph. You know how he is. He is stubborn." That I was being truthful. I then hear footsteps and sniffs coming closer to the door. I wait patiently as she makes her way over. I hear the door latch open and the door slowly opens. I see Stephanie there with red puffy eyes with tear stains down her cheeks. I make my way to her and wrap my arms around her. She does the same as her cries became sobs. I let go and pull her face out from my chest and I gently wipe away the tears with my thumbs while cupping both cheeks in both hands. She slightly smiles and then turns back to a frown. She looks back at the floor. I frown and put two fingers under her chin to lift her face back up to mine. When I did, I planted a soft kiss on her lips. I lay my hands on her waist and deepen the kiss. She smiles and responds. We part and she softly says "Mikey?" "Yes, babygirl?" I say slightly smiling at her. "Did you believe him?" she says looking deep into my eyes looking for an answer. "Who?" I ask. "Joseph. Did you believe what he said to you?"

 "Baby, you know how I feel about Joseph. I don't believe him and I never will." She smiles but looks to the floor again starting to cry again. "Baby." I whisper but loud enough so she can hear me as I wrap my arms around her once again. She snuggles her head into my chest and I could tell she was listening to my heartbeat. She loves to listen to it. I love listening to her's too. It's like it has it's own rhythm. "Baby, I am so sorry about him. I know you love me too much to go out and cheat on me, I'm the same way with you. You are way to beautiful to break your heart like that. I love you so much and I love our children as much. I can surly tell those angels are mine. For Christ sake! They have my curls. They have my ears, lips, and the girls have my eyes. I can't believe Joseph said that but all I believe is that nothing is ever going to break our family apart. We made such a beautiful family for us to be broken up. I will love you guys no matter what happens. I love you so much. Can you promise me something?" I ask softly lifting her off my chest again. She nods her head yes and I continue "Promise me you feel the same. Promise me you would never let me go no matter what happens." "I promise." she says smiling. I smile and kiss her forehead and hug her again. "Baby, what if Joseph comes back?" she asks.

 I actually forgot to tell her that. "I told him he is never welcome in Neverland ever again. Who knows what he would say to the kids and you. Or what he would do. I am afraid he would do the same thing as he did to me, beat. I hated him for that. I know if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be where I am right now, and I thank him for that. I would never forgive what he did to me and my family. He hurt us way to much for me to forgive him. I will never let him back in Neverland and I promise that. I will never let anyone hurt you guys." She smiles on my chest and says "I love you Michael." "I love you too baby girl" I say kissing her head while rubbing her back. I then hear a growl and we both chuckle. We pull out of the hug and head to the kitchen for something to eat when the phone suddenly rang. I pick it up and it is mother. "Hello?" "Michael, I am so sorry about Joseph." "How did you know about that mother? You were outside with everyone else." "I can tell when Joseph is being a jerk to you guys. He is cranky for the rest of the day, especially to the kids." "Oh.." was all I said. I mean there was a way that mother knew that Joseph was abusing us or yelling at us and it is all through his actions afterwards. He always yelled at everyone else and blamed it on them.

 "Michael, I am going to make sure to keep him away, for your family's saftey." "Mother, you don't have to worry about that." "What do you mean?" "I told him that he wasn't welcome in Neverland anymore and I was never going to open the gates up for him. After what he told me, there is no way that he is getting back in here." "Why? What did he say to you?" "He said that Stephanie could be just sleeping around and that the kids could be another man's biological children." "How could he say that. The kids look just like you Michael." "I know. I mean the girls have my curls and eyes. Mikey has my curls and lips." "I know. That was the right thing to do." "What was?" "Telling him that he is no longer Welcomed into Neverland." "Oh.." "Well, I have to go. Bye hunny and kiss the kids for me." "I will Mother. Love you. Bye" "Bye" I hung the phone up and turned to Stephanie who was talking to the kids. "Mommy, we had so much fun at Aunt Janet's house!!" Mikey said. Stephanie smiled and asked "You did? What did you guys do over there?" I walk over and sit down and say "I would love to hear about my little babies having fun over their Aunt Janet's house!" They looked at me and smiled. For the next hour, the kids were telling us what they did over at Janet's house while we all ate lunch. Gosh, I love them so much!

**********NOTE**********

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE PROBLABE SAYING "IT'S ABOUT TIME!" AGAIN, I AM SO SORRY ABOUT ALL THAT WAITING. I AM BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF SO I DON'T KNOW WHEN THE NEXT TIME I AM UPDATING WILL BE. LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU SOON!

***Chrissy_Jackson***