Ch.3 Caught

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 "This is beautiful Michael!" she says while looking me in the eyes and smiling. I smile back at her "Thank you Stephanie. Do you wanna eat lunch before we head out for the day?" I ask her. "Yea sure I'm starving" she giggles. I giggle and lead her to the kitchen and Maria already set the table with food and drinks. "Hi Maria! This is Stephanie. She worked as an assistant on my "BAD" tour last year." I gesture to Stephanie as she waves to Maria. "Hi Maria." she says. "Hello Ms.Stephanie." Maria smiles and waves back. I go around the table and pull out a chair for Stephanie and go on the opposite side of the table and sit down. "This looks good Michael." she says while looking at the food. "Yes it sure does." I respond almost instantly.

 "Well dig in Stephanie!" I say trying to break the stare she had with the food. I smile while she looks up at me with a grin. After a couple minutes of eating in silence I break it. "Hey Stephanie?" "Yes Michael" she says after swallowing the food she put in her mouth before. "I need to tell you something and I am not really sure how to put it so..." I say while I look down playing with my fingers. "Go on." she say anxiously. "Uhm, you are a very beautiful woman as I said in the car, but I didn't tell you all my feelings for you." I say looking up again to find her blushing a bit that is enough to make me smile at her. I continue "I am in love with you Stephanie."  She looks up like she was surprised and I don't blame her. I would freak too.

 "Michael... I feel the same about you." she says nervously. My eyes got wide and I looked back down and blushed almost choking on my food I put in my mouth a couple of seconds ago. "Michael, you don't have to be nervous." she smiles and I get up to fill our drinks. "Would you like more, Stephanie?" I ask while walking over to her. "Yes, please." she answers me. I walk over to the fridge and got out some lemonade and apple juice. "Which would you like, lemonade or apple juice?" I ask holding up the drinks. "Lemonade." she says happily. I turn around and pour lemonade in her glass and also in mine. I sit back down. "Michael?" she says. "Yes Stephanie?" I look up. "Did you really mean what you said a couple minutes ago?" she asked me nervously. "Of course Stephanie." I say while getting up making my way to her. "I don't know it just doesn't seem real bu-" I kiss her cutting her sentence off not letting her finish it. She kissed back and feeling her warm soft lips against mine made me feel like I was in heaven. We parted and smiled at eachother and I crashed my lips into hers once more before I picked her up and set her on her feet not breaking the kiss. I put my arms around her waist and she puts her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. Right when we sat down and had her on my lap, Maria walked in and I stopped and looked at Maria. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open. I blushed and put Stephanie down and sat there in embarrassment. I crossed my arms over my chest and covered my mouth still embarassed as Maria started to walk out of the room still surprised on what she walked in on.

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 I felt amazing the moment he crashed his lips into mine. I never loved anyone more than how much I love Michael now. And I am pretty sure he feels the same way. We were both embarrassed when Maria walked in on us. I've got to say, Michael's reaction is pretty funny but really cute. "Michael you are to cute." I manage to giggle when she walked out of the room. Michael laughs along with me. "We should start going for a walk." Michael says while he stands up and grabs my hand. and kisses it softly. I smile and we walk outside. "Michael can we go on there?" I ask pointing to the zipper. He looks at me with a concerned look and asks "Are you sure?" "Of course, I love that ride!" I say jumping up and down while hanging onto his arm. He giggles "I do too." Yay!" I yelled while we both walk over to the zipper and we get on. "Brace yourself." Michael says to me while holding onto the bars in front of this. I cherish this moment because people do say "If you go on a fast ride with Michael, you win his heart" Well I already did about 20 minutes ago and it was totally worth it. We got off and we were laughing so hard afterwards because we both had hit our heads five times while riding the ride. The laughter ended and we walked to the zoo he had there."Close your eyes babe" Oh my god...did he just call me babe? I did as I was told covering my eyes with my hands. Then I hear Michael talking to someone. I don't quite hear what he was saying, it was really clear that he was talking "Hey come with me" he whispers pulling me closer to him. "Ok you can open your eyes now!" I did as he said and I see a chimp that is the height of my mid thigh and his shirt says "Bubbles" "AWWW."  I yelled and Bubbles looked up at me and jumps on my back and gives me kisses on my cheek. "Bubbles I told you to greet her not jump on her!" he laughs. "He is adorable Michael!" I tell him smiling.

~A Couple Months Later~

 Come to find out, me and Michael's relationship will last longer than I thought, a lot longer than we both thought because we never kept in touch with each other. Now we keep in touch every single day for the past five months. Michael started noticing the struggles I had with paying my rent and keeping food in my house. He invites me to Neverland again and when I got there, we talked for a bit.  "Stephanie, can I ask you something?" he asks me. "Sure what is it?" I ask him. "I know you are struggling with money and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come live with me here at Neverland." he says. My eyes got wide and I moved closer to him with my eyes still wide and my mouth hanging open.