Ch.8 Names

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 I loved the fact that we were starting a family. I wasn't expecting triplets and neither was Michael. I am scared at the fact of giving birth. I wasn't that big on pain. But I am pretty sure it is worth it. "Hey babe. What are you thinking about?" Michael asks to snap me out of my thoughts. "Oh nothing. Just the though of these three beautiful children that is going to look a cute as you are" I giggle. He laughs and picks me up and puts me down on him so I am sitting with my legs on each side of him. I lean down and kiss him on the neck and he rolls over so he is on top. He kisses me on my neck making me moan. He smiles and turns back over with me on top. He sits up so I am still on his lap. He holds my neck with both hands and kisses me passionatly and I put my arms on his shoulder. He backs out of the kiss and whispers in my ear "Baby I love you so much. Just let me show you how much you mean to me. Let me hold you. Let me take care of you. Nothing can ever come between us. I love you so much baby girl."

****THREE MONTHS LATER****

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 Tomorrow we go back to the doctors to check on the babies. Meanwhile, Stephanie is taking a nap and I am laying on the bed next to her. Her hormones are really going crazy like they said. We soon have to tell the fans and the family and I am still trying to figure out how. We got married about three weeks ago here at Neverland. It was beautiful. I smiled in my thoughs and I get up to go to the restroom. I get out and Stephanie is now laying on her back. She is really showing the baby bump now. I walk over to her and kiss her stomach three times. One kiss for every baby. I then say "I love you all very much. I can't wait to meet you!" I then sing "I'll Be There" to the babies. "I can never get over that voice of yours" I heard a tired voice say to me. I quickly look up and smile. "I can't wait to meet them babe. I'm in love with them already." I giggle. "You have to wait 8 1/2 more months." she says smiling. "But honey, I don't want to" I say in a whiny voice. She laughs and gets up. "We should start getting names baby." I tell her. "How about for the girls Jaden Katherine Jackson and Jadah Katherine Jackson, and for the boy Mikey Joseph Jackson since you like the name Mikey for me?" I giggle "PERFECT!" she yells. I laugh at her reaction. Atleast she likes them as well. We went to bed in the same position as we usually do. She has her back against me and I have my arms under her's in an embrace. (FWI ITS THE POSITION SAME AS IN THE COVER OF THE BOOK) We sleep that way every single night. It's really comfy!

~Next Morning~

~Doctors Office~

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 We are at the doctors office and we are waiting for the doctor to come in. Me and Michael picked out names for the babies and I honestly like them. "Honey, should we tell the doctor on what names we picked out?" Michael asks me. "Definatley!" I smile. He giggles. The doctor walks in and looks at the clipboard and says "Michael and Stephanie. How are you guys this morning?" "Great" we both say at the same time and we giggle at it. We think a lot alike. "How you feeling Stephanie?" he asks while walking up to me feeling my stomach. "I'm feeling excited" I giggle. "So any baby names yet?" he asks smiling. "We sure do!" Michael says "I picked them out myself and she agreed with them" he added. "So what are they?" the doctor asks. I start with the girl names "The girls names are Jaden Katherine Jackson and Jadah Katherine Jackson." Michael said the boy name "Mikey Joseph Jackson"  "Those are beautiful" the doctor said. "Thank you." we both said. He continued on the check up and said the babies are fine. He then released us to go home. We have to be back when I am 6 months on term.

 When we got home I was hungry...again. We had just eaten on the way to the doctors and I am having a sandwich now. I am tired too. michael is already in bed so all I have to do is eat my sandwich then jump into bed. I always loved the idea of going to bed since I have been with him. He always cuddled with me. He makes me feel safe. I love him to pieces. I finish my sandwich and go to bed and see Michael sitting up in bed looking at me. "Babe why are you still up?" he asks me. "I was hungry so I made a sandwich. Why?" I ask him. "Just wondering" I get on the bed and just sit there and stare blankly. I suddenly feel lips on my neck and I look over and Michael has his hand on my stomach and the other tangled in my hair. "Mikey" I moan. "I love you so much" he moans back. I moan louder when I feel his hot breath on my neck. I then throw my head back in pleasure and he flicks his tongue on my skin. I moan. He smiles and lays down to go to bed, so do I. He turns me over and kisses me passionatly and kisses my stomach three times for each baby. He does this every night since I got pregnant. I smile at him and kiss him one more time and turn over with my back toward his and he gets into the same position he does every night. Except he had his hands on my belly and gasps. "What is it babe?" I ask him. "One of the baby's just kicked!" he says. "Really? Cause I didn't feel anything." I said back. I suddenly hear him singing "I'll Be There" to the babies like he always does and it's the same song too. I smile and fall asleep myself.