Ch.7 Surprise, Surprise

****FOUR MONTHS LATER!****

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 I think I am going to ask her. I'm going to ask her to marry me. I am so nervous. I already got the ring and everything so I am already ready. Hope she says yes. Our love has only grew strong since the day she came to Neverland. I walk into our room and I see her on the bed just blankly sitting there. "Babe, are you ok?" I ask her. "Uh, actually I'm not." she said with tears in her eyes. I noticed that she look happy, but worried too. "What's wrong." I ask her. "Michael, I think I'm .... pregnant! With your baby!" she said sitting up smiling. "WHAT!??!?!" My eyes got wide. "Yes Mikey! We are starting a family." she yells and I am pretty sure Maria heard her. "OH MY GOSH!!!!!" I yell and run up to her hugging her. "Do you know how far along you are?" I asked. "Only three weeks." she replies. "I don't know what to say Steph." I tell her with a grin on my face. "I honestly don't either." she replies giggling.

 I suddenly remember I was going to propose to her. I totally forgot because I was so shocked and happy. "Stephanie, I want to ask you something." I say to her while rubbing the back of my neck. "What is it babe?" she says with a tear rolling down her cheek. "You know I love you with everything I have, right?" I tell her. "Yes." she replies" "I wanted to do this a lot earlier, but I figured it would be to early in our relationship." I say as I pull out a blue small box. She instantly went back in tears when she saw the box. "I love you Stephanie and I don't care what I have to go through as long as I don't loose you. You are my life now and I wouldn't change a single thing about you or us. I love you so much. Will you do the honors of marrying me?" I ask. "Oh my god Micheal! YESSS!" she screams and gets up and hugs me tightly. We stayed in that position for about three minutes until I pull back and kiss her passionatly. I then kiss her all over her face to let her know how happy I am for the baby and marrage.

 "Oh gosh. How are we going to tell your family and fans Michael?" she says with a worried look on her face. "Don't worry babe. We will figure it out." I said. Then I noticed she had never met my family face to face before. They knew I was going out with her but never met her because we all were so busy the past few months we never really got to introduce her to them. Plus I am kinda not sure about my brothers. When it comes to me having a girlfriend, my brothers comes up with all these jokes and comments about us. It kind ruins the relationship in a way. And especially when it come to having a baby with her too. They make up joke about that too and it doesn't help with her hormones going all crazy.

****A WEEK LATER****

~AT DOCTORS FOR BABY~

*Still Michael's P.O.V*

 Today we are getting an ultrasound for the baby. We are so excited. We are in the waiting room of the doctors and Stephanie looked really nervous. "Baby its going to be fine." I try to comfort her. "I know. It's just my first baby so I don't know what they are going to do" she says. "All they are going to do is put a stick with gel on your stomach and see the baby. That's it." I smile. "How do you know this? Are you a father of another child that I don't know about?" she says confused. "No...I don't, but I watched a video showing how they do ultrasounds." I say giggling. "Since when do you watch those kinds of things?" she asks giggling. "Since the day after you told me your pregnant. I was curious." I giggle. "Oh that makes more sense now." she says slapping herself in the head. I laugh at her and then she was called back. She looked at me nervously. I get upp and lean down and whisper in her ear "Baby, you'll do fine. Just remember what I told you what they were going to do." I smile and give her a kiss and rub her tiny baby bump. She smiles and gets up and grabs my hand and we walk back.

 "Hello Stephanie. Hello Michael." the doctor says then looks up from the computer and freaks out. "OH MY GOD I AM A HUGE FAN OF YOU!!!! I ADMIRE YOUR WORK." he yells. "Thank you doctor. I appreciate it, but can we continue the appointment please?" I say to him. "Yes sir, sorry" he says looking back down. "Please call me Michael" I say still kinda aggravated. "Ok Michael and Stephanie, please go to room 23 and I will be right there in a bit" the doctor says pointing to the direction of the room. Me and Stephanie walks down to the room and she squeezes my hand tighter with each step of the way. "Stephanie, it's going to be fine." I giggle and look at my hand which is pale from her squeezing. She looks at it as well and says "Sorry babe about your hand" She had a sorry look on her face. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." I say still giggling. She loosens her grip a bit and we enter the room. She had to put this paper gown on so they can do the ultrasound. She put it on (and yes in front of me. It's not like we've never seen each other naked before) The doctor opens the door and scares the crap out of both of us.

 "Opps. Sorry if I startled you guys" the doctor says. "Go ahead and lay down Stephanie and we will get started." he added. There was a huge projector on the wall so all of us can see the baby. He shut the lights off and began. He found the baby, but I honestly seen three heads. THREE heads. Not one, not two, but three. "There are two girls and one boy" said the doctor. Stephanie looked at me wide eyed and said "Triplets!?!" "Yes. Identical twins and a faternal twin." confirmed the doctor. " I ran to Stephanie and kissed her and said jokingly "The more, the marrier" Stephanie laughed and had tears running down her cheeks. I laugh along with her and so does the doctor. "Thank you so much doc.  What can I do to thank you?" I ask.  "An autograph please." the doctor says. I take out a piece of paper and autograph it and hand it to him. "Thank you Michael" he says. "Please don't show this to your nurses and patience. I just want to go home without a bunch of people crowding over me." I ask him while giggling. "Sure thing Michael. Stephanie I will see you when you are three months in term and we will listen to his heartbeat and measure him." he says smiling. "Ok thank you so much doctor" Stephany responds. We left and got home. The rest of the day we just layed in bed and cuddled.