Ch.2 Neverland

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 I walk out the door and I look up and see Michael standing right in front of me and I screamed as loud as I could. I'm sure everyone in the apartment complex heard me. "Oh sorry Stephanie." he grins. "You scared the crap outta me Michael!" I smiled and held my chest panting hard. I look back at Michael and saw him laughing at me. "Do you wanna come in?" I offer. "Uhh, can we go to my house now?" he asks me while catching his breath from laughing at me. "Yea. That sounds like a good plan just let me get my stuff ready. You can sit on the couch while I get dressed." He nods while walking inside and I lead him to my couch. He sits on the puffy cusions while I go upstairs to get dressed. "Make yourself at home Michael!" I yell while shutting my bedroom door behind me. I take a deep breath.

 I go in my closet and find a blue silk sleeveless dress that ends at my mid thigh. I put it on and do my make up and my hair I just leave down but I curl it. I wanted to look extra good for Michael. I finish up and think to myself "Is this too much just for Neverland?" I shrug it off and go downstairs slowly because I have blue high heels to match my dress on and I didn't want to fall. That will just make me look clumbsy. Michael notices me coming by the clumps of my heels on the stairs and stands up and puts his hands behind his back. He is so cute! When he saw what I had on when I got completely down the stairs, his eyes grew wide with a grin on his face. He started to grin and walk closer to me. I grin back at him and I turn my head blushing. Then I started wondering why he was really close to me. "Does he feel the same way I do?" "Does he like me?" All those questions ran through my mind at the moment. I start to notice we both are makeing eye contact for a minute which seems much longer then that.

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 I'm speechless. She looks so amazing. I walk closer to her and start to grin at her. I notice she had started to blush at my actions for what she was wearing. That makes me smile even wider. I finally have the courage to say something. "You look...amazing Stephanie." She looks at me and smiles "Thanks." she says back to me. We stood there looking at eachother for about a minute before noticing the moment was growing awkward. I clear my throat "Uhm, we should get going." She smiled and nodded and followed me to the limo. I open the door for her to enter it and close the door behind me. I walk to my side and get in and I tell Frank where to go. "And we are on our way!" Frank says to us. I look over to Stephanie and she looks quite nervous but happy at the same time. "What's wrong Stephanie?" I ask. She looks at me weird and smiles "N--Nothing's wrong." she studdered. "Do I make you nervous?" I ask with a grin on my face. "N--No." she studders again. "Stephanie, I can tell I do because all of a sudden you studder." I say smiling even more. "Uhh, ok maybe you do just a little bit." she giggles and holds up two fingers to show me how much I make her nervous. I laugh and say "Stephanie, I have to admit you are a very beautiful girl." She blushes and says "Thanks"

****FIVE MINUTES LATER****

 We arrive at Neverland after a small talk on the way here. I get out and make my way over to her side of the limo and held my hand out to offer her help just to be a gentlemen. I don't know what came over me on the way here to express my feelings like that to her. But one problem was that wasn't all my feelings. I want to tell her the rest when we finish eating lunch. Gosh I can't get over her looks and beauty. I lead her inside my house and show her a tour of my house. I know she likes it because I honestly never seen her without a huge smile on her face. She was so adorable with everything she did.

**********NOTE**********

I DID ADD MORE DETAILS TO THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS SO YOU CAN READ BACK TO GET ALL THE DETAILS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR AND I LOVE YOU!!!!!

***Chrissy_Jackson***