Ch.18 His Talents

**********NOTE**********

Thank you for waiting the three days after I updated the three chapters that one night. BTW thank you so much for the 260 reads. I know it's not much but it is my highest. Well, because this is my very first story on Wattpad! Anyways, thank you for staying with me on this and I hope you like it!

***Chrissy_Jackson***

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 While we were walking through the zoo, we fed his animals and we decided to have Bubbles in his own room tonight in the main house. I think that is really cute the way Michael thinks as Bubbles is a human. He gives him stuff humans have like clothes, his own room, he even talks to him like a human. I think it is pretty cute though. He loves his animals as much as he loves people. "Hey, Steph?" Michael snaps me out of my train of thought. "Yes, Mikey?" I reply looking at him while he is carrying Bubbles in his arms. "Do you think it is wrong keeping the kids out of the house for time to ourselfs?" he says looking down looking sad. I grab his arm lightly and turn him towards me taking my fingers under his chin to make him look at me in the eyes. I lookk him in the eyes and I see some tears forming in his eyes. "'Baby. If the kids are enjoying staying out of the house with Janet, then it isn't wrong at all." I say caressing his arms.

 "That is the point. I don't know if they are enjoying being out of the house babe." he says letting a tear roll down his cheek. I wipe the tear and kiss his softly. I pull back and ask "Do you remember when Janet came over that one day asking if the triplets can stay over some more time?" He nods 'yes' "Just think back to that on what Janet said that day." I say to him. "I don't remember what she said though." he says looking down. I pick his head back up to face me again. "Baby, she said 'Can we keep the kids for two more weeks? It's just they love it over there and I know you guys love to have more time to yourselfs.' Baby, don't you remember?" I ask in a low voice. His face lite up and he smiles "Oh yea I remember now." he replys. I smile back at him and we continue walking to the main house. Whe we get back to the house, I flop on the couch and so does Michael and Bubbles. "Do you wanna see his talents?" Michael breaks the silence and gestures to Bubbles. "I'd love to!" I reply and he puts Bubbles down in an empty space in the living room. Michael then makes a bunch of sign language. I look at Bubbles and first he does the moonwalk....well atleast tries to do it. I giggle. He then does a bunch of Michael's dances.

Then he does a bunch of flips and summer-saults around the floor. Then after he was done, he jumped back in Michael's arms. Me and Michael talked for a bit about memories and our families while he was still holding Bubbles in his arms. "I am going to put Bubbles to bed." Michael says while Bubbles falls asleep in his arms. I giggle and he asks "Do you want to come with me so you can see the room?" "Sure!" I reply and we both get up and walk upstairs to the room. He opens the door and my eyes get wide. It's so cute for a chimp's room! He looks at me and giggles at my reaction and asks "Do you like it?" I look at him still wide-eyed "I love it! Baby, you do the most amazing things for your animals." I say and he chuckles and replies "Yea. My animals are really special to me." I chuckle and say "I've noticed that." Michael puts Bubbles down on his bed and he tucks him in. I smile at the scene while he gives him a kiss on the forehead. He turns around and smiles at me. "Your too cute!" I say to him and he chuckles. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist and I do the same to his neck. He leans his head down and starts kissing my neck. I smile throwing my head back and rubbing my fingers through his curls. He finds my sweet spot and I moan quietly so I don't wake Bubbles up.

 He pushes me out of the room still kissing my neck and closes the door behind us. He picks me up bridal style, still kissing my neck and he leads us into our room across the hall. He closes the door and puts me down. As soon as his lips part from my neck, he pushes me up against the wall kissing me roughly, but passionatly. I part from him and whisper "I love you, Michael." "I love you too." he replies crashing his lips on mine once again. He then licks my bottom lip wanting acess and I don't give it to him while I smirk against his lips. He smiles and starts to tickle me still kissing me. I start to laugh and when my lips open a bit from laughing, he takes his chance and emerges his tongue in my mouth. He stops tickling me and moans because of my caresses on his chest I give him from enjoying our kiss. I part from him and trail kisses down to his neck and I start to kiss where I know he likes it the most. He moans and caresses the back of my head. I then start sucking and nibbling his sweet spot, earning a load moan from him. He then takes me and pushes me onto the bed. I stop kissing his neck as he climbs on top of me and kisses me with lust and desire. I take his shirt off and he does the same to me. We start to strip eachother down.

**********NOTE**********

SORRY I CUT THAT SCENE SHORT. I DON'T LIKE WRITING TO FAR INTO DETAIL. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR AND I WILL TRY TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER VERY SOON. AGAIN, SORRY I DIDN'T GO INTO DETAIL ON THAT LAST PART, BUT I DON'T LIKE TO GO THAT FAR IN THAT KIND OF SCENES. JUST PLEASE STICK WITH ME AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD.

***Chrissy_Jackson***