Ch.16 Extended Time

*Stephanie's P.O.V.*

 We couldn't stop laughing because it rained out of nowhere but we eased the laughter with a little making out in the shower. After we got out we got dressed and Michael picks me up without caution and scares the crap out of me and I scream. I'm pretty sure you could've heard me throughout the whole house. Michael laughs at me. "Mikey! You scared me!" I say and he laughs harder. "Sorry baby. It's just you are so pretty that I want to keep you in my arms forever and never let go" Aww he is so sweet! We then hear a knock at the door. Michael is carrying me to the door and puts me down next to him and he opens the door. It was Janet. "Hey Peter!" she says and hugs him. I smile and look at them. "Hey Janet" Michael says.

 Janet lets go of him and comes up to me and hugs me tightly. "Hi big sis!" she says to me. "Hi little sis!" I reply. She lets go and Michael asks "Janet, why are you here?" "I actually wanted to know if I can keep the kids over my house for two weeks. It's just they love it over there and I know you guys love having more time to yourselfs." she replies. Me and Michael look at eachother and smile and turn back to Janet and we both answered at the same time. "Yes!" We look at eachother again and giggle at our timing. "Yay!!" Janet says hugging us both at the same time. We all laugh. "Janet, can you call us every other day just to let us know how they are doing?" I ask her "Of course big sis!" she replies smiling. "Thank you for everything Jan!" Michael says. "Your very welcome, Peter! Uhm, well I have to go, the kids are waiting for desert at home!" she says giggling. "Bye!" we said at the same time again. Janet runs back to the car and waves before taking off. Michael and I wave and shut the door. Michael picks me up by my waist and swings me in circles.

He puts me down and kisses me. We break the kiss and I say "I've got to admit that I do miss them but I am enjoying the time to ourselfs." "Me too baby, me too" he says while kissing my forehead. "Hey! We should ride a really, really fast ride" I suggest to him. "I 100% agree." he says and  I smile and we run out of the house to the rides. "So, there is the zipper, spider, and more so which one?" he asks. "We should go on the first ride we both went on. Do you remember?" I ask. "Yes I do! Do you?" he asked. "Michael, can we go on there?" I ask pointing to the zipper. He giggles while notices what I was doing. "Are you sure?" he asks smiling. "Of course, I love that ride!" I say to him jumping up and down and hanging onto his arm while smiling knowing he was catching on. We are restating the conversation we had when we both when on it together for the first time. "I do too!" He says giggling "Yay!" I yell and we walk to the zipper and get on the same exact seat we did when we first rode it. We got off laughing and we went to visit Bubbles. We brought Bubbles to watch a movie with us. That was a very bad idea.

 All Bubbles did was scream throughout the whole movie. "MAYBE THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" Michael yells over Bubble's scream. "YES IT WAS!" I yell back with laughter and he laughs as well. The movie ended and Bubbles stopped screaming. "Now you stop screaming!" Michael looks at Bubbles and Bubble looks back at him. "I didn't hear the freaking name of the movie because of you." Michael says giggling. Bubbles made a noise and I laugh again. We exit the theater and put Bubbles back in his cage. We walk back to the house. "Babe go get dress into something nice." he says to me. "Why?" I ask. "Because we are going out." he says. "Where?" I ask. "Do you really think I'm going to tell you?" he says laughing. I laugh and run upstairs. I get dressed in a blue sparkling strapless dress that looked like it had a tutu but it is one peice (picture of dress is uploaded). I curl my hair. I put on blue earings and white heels. Then I head down the stairs to meet Michael. His reaction was priceless.

*Michael's P.O.V.*

 She looks stunning! "Stephanie, you look.......beautiful!" I say and she blushes. "Stop it babe. I'm not beautiful" she mumbles looking down and frowning. I walk to her and take my fingers under her chin and lift it up "Baby, you are beautiful. If you weren't, I wouldn't say so. You know I don't lie to you. Baby, I love you and I wont lie to you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world. If you weren't beautiful you wouldn't look stunning to me, and you do, Steph" I say to her. She smiles and kisses me. I pick her up and put her on the couch and kiss her sliding my tongue in her mouth. She tangles her hands in my hair and I do the same feeling her tight curls she has put in them. She then puts her hand down to my butt and I groan. I break the kiss and say "We should get going babe." She nods and we get up and we fix our outfits. I grab her hand and I lead her to the limo. As soon as the door closes, she climbs on top of me and kisses me and puts her tongue in my mouth. I grab her butt and she moans and I lay her on the seat and I get on top of her. I kiss her and our tongues go into battle. We makeout for thewhole ride until the intercom came on and Frank said "Mike, we have arrived." "Okay. Thank you Frank" I say and we fix ourselfs up once again. We wait for Frank to come around and open the door.