Chapter One

Hey guys! So, this is my first story so please help me out here! Comment some suggestions to make my story better! Thanks so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV:

I stepped off the plane and grabbed my suitcase.

Where is he?, I wondered, as I looked around the airport. I see family reunions, lovers seeing each other for the first time in a long time, and friends greeting each other. I sighed and sank into a chair and turned on my iPod.

I’m at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change I’ve spent on you

Where have the times gone baby

It’s all wrong, where are the plans we made for two

Yeah, I, I know it’s hard to remember

The people we used to be

It’s even harder to picture

That you’re not here next to me

Yea, it is hard to picture that my brother isn't here next to me! I look at my watch. 10:40. He's twenty minutes late! I'm going to kill him... But at the same time I'm freaking out! I haven't seen him in 6 years! The last time he saw me I had glasses, braces, and horrible acne. Thank God all of that is gone!

"Hey Geek!", a famililar voice calls out, inturupting my thoughts.

I turn to see my older brother Liam Payne standing behind me. I jump up and give him a huge hug.

"LiDumb!" I say, using his childhood nickname I gave him, "You made it!"

"Yes I did, sorry I'm late, the guys decided to be extra crazy today!"

I assure him its ok and we start to walk out of the airport, Liam pulling my suitcase behind him.

"Wow Skylar," He says looking at me,"You grew up, didn't you! No acne, your braces are gone, you got contacts, and you lost weight! Geez, you couldn't have sent an updated picture couldn't you? The guys all wanted one!"

I freeze. "You showed them my old pictures? When I looked hidious?" I almost scream.

"Well, yea," Liam replies in a "duh" tone, "They all wanted to see what you looked like!"

I punched him hard in the arm, "Liam!" I screech, getting the attention of almost the whole airport, "I told you to burn those! Now they must think some freak show will be living with them!"

"Relax," he soothes as he pulls me into a tight hug, "They're not judemental. Now we better hurry before they destroy the whole car."

"Wait, you brought them with you?" I say to him.

"Duh! I can't leave them alone!"

"LiDumb! You didn't even give me a chance to clean up or even brush my hair!"

He doesn't notice me freaking out, being that he's already halfway across the airport by now. I sprint after him towards a black van. Liam helps me throw my stuff into the back of the car and brings me around to the door.

He stands in front of me and throws open the van door. "GUYS!" he yells, "meet Skylar."

He steps away to reveal four boys all yelling and screaming in the back of the van. All at once, they all stop, and their jaws drop.

Liam's POV:

"GUYS!" I yell, "meet Skylar"

I step away to reveal my little sister. All the guys stop screaming and stare at her. She only looks at her shoes. She's always been shy. Especially since she used to be so, so... well, nevermind...

"Skylar?" I say, trying to get her to make eye contact with me, "meet the boys."

She slowly looks up and smiles a little. Before she can even get used to her new house mates and new surrondings, Louis pops up.

"HI SKYLAR!" he yells at her, "DO YOU LIKE CARROTS? DO YOU?"

"Um, y-yeah," she stutters out.

"Liam, she can stay," Louis declares before settling back into his seat. Then Harry already has his phone out, with a picture of her from sixth grade on it, holding it up next to her face.

"Liam," he begins, "I am afraid to tell you that you have picked up the wrong girl from the airport. This one is too pretty."

Everyone begins to laugh, while Skylar blushes. I usher her into the car as Zayn begins to drive towards home. My little sister is finally safe with me.