Chapter Nineteen

Skylar's POV

After Danielle went to visit an old friend who lives close to here, I sat down at my desk and began taking out the days worth of stuff.

My phone, my wallet, a receipt from lunch, lip gloss, a hair brush, and the CD Chloe gave me along with the letter!

I jump up, run down the hall to Liams room, and pound on the door.

"What?" he asks as he opens the door.

"I forgot to give you some things," I tell him as I walk into his room.

I see Niall sitting on his bed and I smile at him as I sit down next to him.

"What is it?" Liam asks.

I toss him the letter and grab his computer.

"What are you doing on there?" he asks/screams.

"Relax," I say with a laugh as I insert the CD and hit play.

Once again, Chloe's voice fills my ears.

"She's good, who is this?" Niall asks.

"Her name's Chloe," I look at my phone where she had typed in her last name. "Chlo Claussen."

"She's good," Liam says, nodding his head to the music.

"Danielle wants her to sing at your wedding," I say.

"I'd be up for that," Liam says, now typing away on his phone. I assume he's telling Danielle about Chloe.

"Make sure you read that letter," I call over my shoulder as I leave the room.

*******************

"Really?!" Chloe screams, attracting a lot of attention in the small coffee shop.

"Yup! Danielle and Liam want you to sing at their wedding!" I say with excitement.

"This is the best day ever!" she exclaims.

I laugh and hand her a small post it.

"These are a few songs they want you to sing. Are they all OK with you?" I ask.

"Perfect!" she says, "I can't wait!"

"Neither can I," I tell her.

*******************

"You ready?" I ask, pushing open the door to Niall's room.

"Just about," he says, fiddling with his tie.

I walk over to him.

"Let me," I say as I fix his tie and jacket.

"Perfect," I tell him.

He smiles his crooked smile down at me.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

"Yup! Maid of Honor at your service!" I salute at him and smile.

"And trusty Grooms Man at your service," he salutes back.

We laugh and head out the door to witness the wedding of Liam and Danielle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the filler chapter but I don't have a lot of time to write anymore since summer's over :( But the next chapter will be the wedding! Then there will be one more chapter, an epilogue,and then my books over! xoxo ~A