Chapter Seventeen

Hey I'm back! Here's chapter seventeen for you! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

*one month and Katy Perry Concert later*

"That was awesome!" Hannah screams as we come out of the concert stadium.

"We were so close!" Lily exclaims as I jump up and down

"I know! That was so much fun! Best birthday present EVER!" I yell, leading them towards the black van that had pulled up.

"Hey sis. How was the concert?" Liam says as he pulls open the car door.

"AMAZING!" Hannah, Lily, and I yell together as we climb into the car.

"Good," Liam says with a laugh as he begins to drive.

Lily, Hannah, and myself begin laughing and talking in the backseat, being our usual goofy selfs, much to Liam's annoyment.

"You guys are 18 going on 12," he says as we start screaming over my signed t-shirt.

"At least I'm not 19 going on 45," I say with a laugh as he rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe she signed my shirt! That was ama-" I'm cut off by hands covering my eyes from behind and my screams filling the car.

"Relax, love," a familiar Irish accent says quietly.

"Niall!" I screech, ripping his hand off my face. "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you, didn't you miss me?" Niall says, putting on a puppy dog pout and batting his eyelashes.

"Of course I missed you," I say with a laugh as I give him a quick peck on the lips.

Liam's POV

I close Skylar's door and head to my room for some sleep.

*The Next Morning*

"Get up!" someone screams as they jump on top of me.

"Go away," I grumble as I attempt to push who ever it is off of me.

"Come on LiDumb!"

I open my eyes to see Skylar on top of me and Niall standing at the end of my bed.

"Danielle is here," Niall says. Skylar just wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I throw her off and run into the shower with the laughs of my sister and friend behind me.

"Danielle!" I cheer as I run down the stairs towards my girlfriend.

"Liam!" she yells back, embracing me in a hug.

"What are you doing here? You weren't supposed to come for another week!" I say, still holding her close.

"I got another week off of work and I wanted to surprise you!" she says with a huge smile.

"Awwww!" five voices chorus.

"Shut up," I say.

"Ouch," Skylar says with a hand over her heart, pretending to be offended.

"So you're the famous Skylar," Danielle says, walking over to my little sister.

"Yup, nice to meet you," she responds with her hand out to shake, but Danielle just pulls her into a hug.

"Nice to meet you too," Skylar says, hugging her back.

"Danielle, I have to go out to get something, how about you hang out here with Skylar?" I say, grabbing my wallet.

"Sure!" Danielle says as she follows Skylar upstairs.

Skylar's POV

"So this is my room," I say as I open the door and lead Danielle inside.

"Nice! I wish my room was this awesome! Mine is about the size of your closet!" Danielle says with a laugh.

I laugh with her and plop down onto my bed.

"So how long have you been dating my brother?" I ask as she sits down next to me.

"6 years today," she says.

"But he didn't say anything about that," I say, confused that my brother would forget that. He remembers everything.

"I know. I think he forgot," Danielle says, only looking down at her shoes.

"Somethings definitely up. He's planning something special," I say with a slight smirk.

"You think?" she says.

"Yeah, I've known my brother for 18 years. I know him and he's definitely up to something."

"Hmmm..." Danielle says as we start to think about what Liam is up to.

Liam's POV

"Danielle!" I call out through the house as I fix my suit.

I hear footsteps come down the stairs then Danielle appear at the bottom. Skylar had helped her get ready by lending her the pink dress she wore on the red carpet and the matching shoes (a/n:see chapter six or chapter seven for the dress).

"Wow, you look amazing!" I say.

"Thank you! You look quite handsome yourself," she says with a smile.

I lead her into the kitchen which I had transformed into a romantic restaurant.

We sit down and begin our dinner.

"Happy anniversery," I say.

"You remembered!" she squeals.

"Of course I did! And I have a present for you," I say as I take out the small box.

I open it up to reveal the small diamond ring.

"Danielle Claire Peazer, will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muwahahaha! Cliff hanger! I'm evil! Not really, just weird. Anyway, thanks for reading!!!!!!! xoxo ~A