Chapter Eleven

Skylar's POV

"SKYLAR!" two voice shrieked from the door.

"Go away Liam and whoever else that is," I grumble as I throw a pillow in the direction of the voices.

"I think she needs a donut, do you think she needs a doughnut?" one voice says.

"Yes Hannah, I think she needs a donut."

Wait. Hannah?

I open my eyes to see my two best friends standing in the doorway.

"OHMYGOD!" I squeal.

"Happy birthday!" they chorus before flopping onto my bed with a box of donuts and coffee from Dunkin Donuts.

"How did you guys get here?" I ask, taking a sip from my coffee.

"Liam brought us here! Permission to date your brother?" Lily asks with a smirk.

"Permission denied!" I say and we all giggle.

"And, since your birthday was yesterday, WE HAVE PRESENTS!" Hannah cheers.

I roll my eyes.

"NO MORE PRESENTS!" I say, flopping onto my back.

"Oh, boo hoo. Poor Skylar is getting a bunch of attention and free stuff," Lily mocks, handing me a rather large bag.

I open it up to find the most breath-taking outfit ever. The pants were black skinny jeans and the top was a one shoulder silver glittery tanktop.

"Thank you Lily! I love it!" I say, pulling her into a tight hug.

"My turn!" Hannah exclaims, pulling out a wrapped box.

Inside of that was a pair of nude pumps.

"YAY! SHOES!" I cheer with a laugh before hugging Hannah too.

"Now," Lily says in an announcer-type voice, "for the main event, or present!"

Hannah starts waving around a small envelope.

"From Lily and Hannah to Skylar, her final present," Lily concludes as Hannah places the envelope in front of me.

I roll my eyes and open the envelope to find three tickets for...

"KATY PERRY?!?!" I scream.

"Front row!" Hannah cheers.

I let out a blood curling scream, causing all of the guys to run into the room, holding something completely ridiculoud.

Liam had a spacula, Louis had a carrot, Harry had a stuffed animal cat, Zayn had a hair straightener, and Niall had a bottle of whipped cream.

All of them were shirtless, thanks guys...

"What happened?" Liam said.

"Are you OK?" Niall asked, sitting down next to me.

I just laughed.

"I'm fine! I just get to see Katy Perry in concert!" I say with a huge smile.

"Oh, good. We thought you were being murdered!" Louis said, leaving the room.

"Have fun!" Zayn said, also leaving.

Eventually all of them left.

"How did you not drool over that?" Lily asks.

"Over what?" I ask.

"THEIR ABS!" Hannah says with a dazed look.

I just laugh, "I guess I'm used to it."

We all just laugh.

"Now, get showered and dressed. We're going out for the day!" Lily says.

*********Later That Day**********

"That was a lot of shopping," I say as we sit down in a booth at Nando's.

"And you're pretty famous!" Lily says, looking at the menu.

"Lily, she's the little sister of THE Liam Payne," Hannah says in a "duh" tone and emphisizing the 'THE'.

"Guys, you grew up with us, Liam is still the same guy he was when we were 8 years old. He's just known by the whole world now," I mumble through the last part.

Hannah and Lily laugh.

"So Skylar, how's your love life since, well, yeah..." Hannah trails off.

"Fine," I say firmly.

"Who do you liiiike?" Lily sings.

"No one..." I mumble.

"Puh-lease!" Hannah declares. "I know Niall and you have something together. He gave you that locket, didn't he?"

I wrap my hand around the precious necklace. I haven't taken it off since my birthday.

"She's blushing!" Lily mocks.

I just giggle.

"So what if I like Niall? It's not like Liam will let it happen."

"You'd be surprised," Lily says with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry! It's a short filler chapter! But hey! I'm on vacation! I'll try to update more later, I promise! And I'll do longer chapters! Just tell me what you think! xoxo ~A