Chapter Nine

I'm baaaack! here's chapter nine for all of you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

Niall plopped me down at an outside round table in between Liam and Louis. Louis was my right. Then it was Harry, Niall, then Zayn.

I looked up at Niall and he had a smirk on his face. I scowled and crossed my arms tight.

I looked at Liam and saw he was picking at his soup, with a fork obviously. He was swirling it in a circle clockwise, then counter-clockwise. He does this when he's nervous or wants to saw something but knows he can't. I already know what he's thinking about.

"Just say it!" I blurt out at him.

"What?" Liam says, looking up slowly from his soup.

"All of you!" I yell, "start asking your questions about everything I'm feeling! Tell me that everything will be OK even when in won't be! TELL ME THAT-"

"I'm a screwed up mess!" Louis starts singing,"That I never listen, listen. Tell me you don't want my kiss, that you need your distance, distance!"

"SHUT UP!" I scream, then slap my hand over my mouth by the shocked look on Louis' face.

"Oh, my God, Louis. I'm so sorry," I say, leaning over to hug him.

"It's fine," he says, returning my hug, "you have every right to be upset and screaming. If you need to, scream at me again!" He holds his arms in a sort of "come at me, bro" way.

I laugh a little and push him away.

"SHE LAUGHED!" Niall yells, getting the attention of many people around us.

I roll my eyes and steal some of Liam's soup, waving my spoon in his face just to make him flinch.

******

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere," Liam teases me.

"Your hands are sweaty!" I scream. His sweaty palms were pressed over my hands.

"Just a few more feet!" he says.

A few seconds later, Liam removes his hands and I open my eyes to see someone I would've never expected.

Liam's POV

She opened her eyes and her jaw dropped.

"M-mum?" she stutters.

Even I was taken by surprise at how much weaker my mum was. She now needed a wheelchair instead of just a walker, and her arms looked like toothpicks.

"Hi Skylar, come give me a hug," my mum says.

Skylar slowly made her way over to where our mother was and gently gave her a hug.

I was so happy Skylar was able to see our mum. The doctor said that she didn't have long.

I walked over to order us some coffee then came back to Skylar missing.

"Where's Sky?" I ask, putting the coffee on the table.

"She said she had to use the restroom," my dad replies.

I nod and sip my coffee. Personally I like tea better, but my mum is addicting to lattes.

I talk to my parents for a little while, telling them what happened with Zack, how she's settling into the flat, etc.

About 10 minutes later, Skylar emerges from the restrooms.