Chapter Ten

Hey! I'm thinking about doing another Fan Fiction. Who should I do? Should it be another person from 1D or someone else? Let me know! Thanks xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

Louis sprinted back into the room.

"STEP TWO!" he yelled.

Niall's face lite up because that ment that Skylar had feelings for him too. I, on the other hand, was not so pleased. I can't let Skylar get hurt again.

"Ok," Zayn says, "step two is more complicated. We need to hint to her that Niall likes her without making it obvious."

"Idea!" Harry yelled, "but Niall has to leave."

Niall groaned, but got up and left the room.

"Ok," Harry continues, "Niall LOVES food, we all know that. So, I'll make Niall a sandwich or something, then I'll bet Skylar that when she comes downstairs, he'll stop eating and only pay attention to her. If he does, that will be the first hint to her."

"Sounds good," Louis says.

"I have another idea, but it might not work. Liam, when is Skylar's birthday?" Harry asks, looking over at me.

"Next week actually," I say, "April 18th."

"Then it will work!" Harry says. "Bring Niall back in here."

I get up and open the door.

"Niall, get back in here," I say.

Once we were all settled, Harry continued.

"So Niall, Skylar's birthday is next week."

"Yeah, April 18th, I know," Niall says. He must've seen the look on my face because he laughed and explained. "I saw it on her Facebook page. And before you freak out, Liam, she told me to friend request her."

"Anyway..." Harry says, "Niall, you are going to get Skylar the prettiest and most amazing gift ever. That's the second hint."

"Wait, what's the first?" Niall says, very confused.

"Nothing," we all say in unison.

Harry's POV

"Hey Niall!" I call from the kitchen.

"What?" he yells from the other room.

"I made you a sandwich!"

Within seconds, Niall was next to me.

"Thank Harry!" he yells before slipping away.

I texted Skylar to come downstairs.

I peeked my head out the door just in time to see Skylar coming downstairs and sitting down next to Niall. She flipped on the TV and I had to hide my laughter. Niall had stopped eating, put his sandwich aside, and was talking to Skylar instead of eating.

I run up the stairs and bang on Liam's door.

When he opens it I find Louis and Zayn there too.

"IT WORKED!" I say as I tumble onto the bed.

"We'll see you guys later," I hear Zayn say then the click of a laptop closing. They must have been doing a twit cam.

"So Niall just stopped eating and started to pay attention to her?" Liam asks.

I nod. "She gave him a weird look since he passed up FOOD, but then just went with it."

"Then let's get Niall for hint number two," Louis says.