Epilogue

Epilogue

Skylar's POV

"Mommy!" a little voice yells through the house.

I laugh from my spot on the couch as I put down my magazine.

My four year old son, Liam, comes running into the room with Niall close behind him. I smile at their similarities. Their matching blue eyes, the same smile, and the same amount of energy!

"What are you two doing?" I ask as Liam sits down next to me.

"Daddy and I were wrestling! I beat him!" he yells.

"That's because Daddy's a weakling and you're big and strong!" I say with a laugh.

"Correction, I am a strong Irish man!" Niall says, puffing out his chest.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"You two better go get cleaned up! Your Uncle Liam and Aunt Danielle are going to be here any second!" I say before the two of them race upstairs.

A few minutes later, we're all sitting in the family room watching little Liam attack bigger Liam and Niall.

I sit and laugh with Danielle before she looks at me.

"Did you ever expect to have your life turn out this way?" she asks suddenly.

I look at her and think for a second.

"No," I say. "It's so much better than any fantasy I've ever had."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now I shall cry because that is the end of my book :'( Sorry it took so long to update, but with school starting I'm busy! And then there's sports, homework, musical instruments, and FRIENDS! But I'm sad that this book is over :( I know it wasn't the best because it's my first story, but the next one will be better, I promise! Thanks for the support and look for my next book soon! (: xoxo

~A