Chapter Three

Hey! So I was really bored tonight so I decided to do two chapters in one day! YAY! I hope you enjoy this. Let me know what you think because if you don't like it, I won't continue. Thanks! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I sprinted down the stairs, out of breath. I was huffing and puffing at the bottom of the stairs when Zayn turned around and noticed me.

"Niall, what happened? Did Skylar do something? Or did Liam just scare you again?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Very... funny... Zayn," I said in between drinks of water. "But you guys should here this."

They all crowded around me and I told them everything I had heard upstairs.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CARROTS!" Louis exclaimed.

As if right on cue, Skylar comes down the stairs with Liam. She must have noticed our staring.

"What?" She said. Looking on her clothes and fixing her hair. Even glancing in the mirror quickly. "Is something wrong? Do I have something on my face?"

Liam looked at us then went and hugged Skylar.

"Stop making my baby sister feel uncomfortable," he said.

Skylar just chuckled and shrugged him off.

"But seriously, why are you all staring?" she asked once again.

"BOYFRIEND!" Louis screamed before slapping a hand over his mouth and running upstairs.

I saw the look of horror on her face.

Skylar's POV:

"BOYFRIEND!" Louis screamed before slapping a hand over his mouth and running upstairs.

I stood there in shock. Only Liam knew, along with my friends, that I had a boyfriend. I haven't seen my parents in a while, but they knew from my texts. Did Liam tell? I looked at him and he shook his head. How did Louis know? Then I saw it. Niall's face. He was looking everywhere except me.

"Niall?" was all I had to say.

"I'M SORRY!" he burst out, "I just heard Liam say it and I needed to tell someone!"

I rolled me eyes. "My personal life is just that. PERSONAL! And please don't ask any questions about Zack, please."

"Fine," they replied in unison. Niall still looked worried. I gave him a smile and mouthed, "It's OK" That seemed to get him to relax.

After what seemed for an eternity, Harry broke the silence.

"MOVIE NIGHT!" he proclaimed and pulls out a stack of movies, all of them looking foreign to me. Him and Zayn launched into finding the "perfect" movie, while Niall raided the cabinets for any type of junk food. Liam went to find Louis after a few minutes, leaving his phone and me on the couch alone. Being the good sister I am, I took the liberty of picking it up for safety, and noisiness.

I unlocked his phone and started going through his pictures, contacts, messages, and finally, apps.

"Skylar?"

I jumped at the voice.

"Why do you have my phone?" Liam said as he snatched it out of my hand.

"I was.... curious?" I said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Mmmmhmmmm..." he said as he unlocked to inspect any damage I had done. He then opened a little app with a bird on it.

"Watcha doin?" I said, mimicking Isabella from our favorite show as kids, "Phineas and Ferb"