Chapter Twelve

Hey, so I was looking at my last chapter and I reliezed that it sounded like I was a Hannah Montana fan or something because I used Hannah (Hannah Montana) and Lily (Hannah's best friend from the show) as Skylar's best friends. I don't like Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus to be honest but I didn't even mean to use those names like that. They were just the first two names I thought of. Anyways, here's Chapter Twelve!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

I lie in bed thinking.

What did Liam think of me and Niall? Did Niall really like me? Was I ready for another boyfriend? How did Hannah and Lily know about everything that has happened between me and Niall? What did Lily mean when she said that I'd be surprised? What will happen with mum? Will she be OK? Will I ever see her again?

My brain hurt from all the questions I was asking myself. I fixed my sheets on my bed and closed my eyes. Maybe I could get some sleep.

Bacon?

I sit up and look at my clock. 6:30 am.

Who was cooking?

No, I tell myself, you're just tired. I close my eyes and drift back to sleep.

I wake up again to a much stronger smell of bacon, syrup, and other glorious food smells.

I roll over to find a tray of all my favorite breakfast foods on it.

Bacon, waffles, maple syrup, hashbrowns, fruit, and purple grape juice.

I smile and pick up the tray to discover a little note.

"I can't rhyme

so to save some time,

these riddles,

won't have a very good chime."

I laugh and continue reading.

"Where could you find me,

on most days, this is where I will be,

if I am not at the studio or watching TV?

Enjoy your breakfast, Nialler"

I laugh at his attempts of a poem and dig into the surprisingly good food.

I then get showered and dressed in a simple hoodie, shorts, and converse and sit down on my bed to read the riddle again.

Where do I find him on most days?

The kitchen!

I race down the stairs and find another note taped to the fridge.

I sit on the counter and read the next riddle.

"Since you found me, I can see,

You're reading skills can not be beat.

Now where do we take a seat

and find some lunch at a place we both love to eat?"

I think about this for a minute before someone snatches the paper out of my hand.

"Hey!" I yell, turning around to see Louis reading the riddle.

"What? I just wanted to see what it said!" he says with a chuckle.

"Give me that! That's none of your business!" I say, snatching the note out of his hand and placing it in my pocket with the first note.

"Fine Little Miss Grumpy! By the way: Nando's," Louis says, leaving the kitchen.