Chapter Six

Skylar's POV

"WAKE UUUUP!" a voice screams in my ear. A few seconds later, someone was on top of me, shaking my shoulder furiously.

"Go away," I moaned and punched out at nothingness.

"Come on Lou, be gentle," someone else says.

"Good morning Geek."

"Liam?" I slowly open my eyes to see Louis and Liam standing over me.

"Time to wake up, or do we need to sing our Wake Up Song for you?"

I chuckle. The boys showed me the video of Niall, Liam, and Louis singing and jumping on Harry and Zayn to wake them up.

"Please don't," I beg as I sit up slowly. I look at the clock. "Any reason why I'm awake at 9:30? Liam, you know I need to sleep to at least 11!"

"Well Sleeping Beauty, we have a big day for you!" he teases me.

"WE'RE GOING SHOOOOOPPING!" Louis exclaims as he begins to bounce around the room.

"Why?" I mumble as I walk towards the kitchen to eat something. No surprise that Niall was already there eating everything in sight. I steal a piece of his bacon, and he growls and bunches his eyebrows together before playfully throwing a pancake at me. Liam chuckled from the doorway as he walked in with Louis in tow.

"We are going shopping because you need something to take you're mind off of... well..." Liam trailed off.

I knew who he was talking about. That butt I called my boyfriend, sorry, EX boyfriend.

I sigh, "let me just shower and put on some decent clothes," I say as I head up the stairs with a piece of bacon still in my mouth.

After I showered, I looked through my closet before deciding on dark ripped jeans, a bright blue v-neck sweater, and my old Converse. Today I even put on a bit of make up, something I rarely do. I dried my hair and brushed out my curls.

"Ready!" I sing as I skip down the steps and into the entertainment room.

"Perfect!" Harry says, "now we just need to wait for Zayn to finish styling his hair."

This makes everyone laugh.

"Does he really take that long?" I ask.

"YES!" they all reply at once.

After about 20 minutes, Zayn comes down the stairs.

"FINALLY!" Niall and Louis exclaim together.

We all pile into the car and drive towards the mall. To my surprise, the parking lot was pretty much empty. I was especially surprised since it's Saturday.

"Where are all the people?" I asked Liam.

"We sorta bought the mall for the day," he replies.

I laugh and get out of the car. When I walk in, I realized this was not going to be a quick trip. Four levels of shops rose around me.

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Let's split up!" Harry suggests.

"OK," Liam says, "We'll do three groups of two. How about me and Zayn, Niall and Harry, and Louis Skylar?"

"Why can't I be with my Hazza?" Louis whines.

"Because you guys would destroy the whole mall!" Liam says, making everyone laugh. "And Skylar, don't forget to buy a dress for that movie premiere you're going to in three days!"