Chapter Twenty One

Hey everyone! So today I have a day of from school for a Jewish Holiday! Unfortunately, I'm spending sick with a head cold :( I would like to apologize in advance for any mistakes in this chapter since I can't seem to focus today since I have a headache. So sorry for mistakes that i guarantee will be in this chapter! I'll try my best not to have them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

"What's wrong Liam?" Danielle asks, looking up at me from her place in my arms.

"Nothing, just a little distracted," I tell her.

"You're never distracted when Toy Story is on," she gestures towards the screen where ABC Family was having a Toy Story Marathon.

"Guess I just got lost in thought," I smile at her and pull her closer.

I get through 15 more minutes of the movie then I sit up.

"Do you think Niall and Skylar are ment for each other?" I ask.

Danielle looks at me, stunned look on her face.

"How can you even ask that question? Of course they're perfect for each other! Niall is perfect for Skylar, and Skylar is perfect for Niall. Just look at them," she points towards where they were eating ice cream out of the tub, getting it all over the kitchen.

"They're making a mess," I sigh, knowing I'll have to clean it up.

Danielle laughs.

"Yes, but they're happy. I want you to see something," Danielle gets up and heads upstairs. She returns a few minutes later with a scrap book.

"That's Skylars," I say.

"I know. Just look," she says as she flips to a page towards the front of the book.

I see the picture she points to and glare.

"Zack," I snarl.

"Yeah, look at Skylar though," she says.

I look at the picture.

"What about it?" I ask.

She flips to a picture of Niall and Skylar.

"Look at her now."

I look at the picture. It was on the beach. Niall had his arm around Skylar's waist and was smiling down at her. Skylar's head was on Niall's shoulder and was smiling wide.

"She's happier in this one," I say, pointing to the picture of her and Niall.

Danielle nods.

"They're made for each other," she says.

Niall's POV

I fiddle with my hands as I sit on the couch.

Mr. Payne sat across from me, I could see his mind thinking as he tried to figure out what the big speech about Skylar I had just made was all about.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, I want to marry your daughter," I look up at him.

He looks at me for a second then stands up, holding out a hand.

"Welcome to the family," he says with a smile.

I stand up and shake his hand.

"Thank you Mr. Payne!" I tell him, smiling wide.

"You take care of her, promise me that," he says.

"I promise, sir. I couldn't hurt her even if I tried," I tell him.