Chapter Eighteen

Niall's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

A shriek comes from upstairs.

"Think he popped the question?" I ask Skylar.

"No!" she says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes and look up to the stairs.

"Any second now-"

"GUYS! WE'RE ENGAGED!" I heard Danielle scream as she runs down the stairs with Liam right behind her.

As she hits the last stair, Louis, Harry, and Zayn pop out from around the corner and start throwing flower petals at them.

"Congratulation!" Skylar says as she runs into a hug from the bride-and-groom-to-be.

"Skylar, we have to start planning!" Danielle shrieks.

"Oh, my God! There's so much to do!" Skylar responds.

And with that, they stumble up the stairs with screams of excitement into Skylar's room.

"We're not going to do that are we?" Zayn asks, gesturing to were the two girls had just screamed and run upstairs for wedding planning.

"I hope not," Liam says with a laugh.

"Too bad!" Louis says as he grabs Harry's hands and the two begin jumping up and down and celebrating.

"Congrats," I say to Liam over the two guys screaming next to us.

"Thank lad," he replies.

Skylar's POV

"Do you like this dress?" I ask Danielle, showing her my laptop screen.

"That's beautiful! But I want something with more... sparkles!"

I laugh and go back to my hunt for the perfect dress.

"But," Danielle says, "I know who would look great in that dress."

"Who?"

"You!" she says.

I look back at the strapless white gown with a bedazzled belt and a skirt that flowed out just enough to give it fullness, but not enough to make it super puffy.

"It's pretty but-"

"No buts," she says,"you would look beautiful in it!"

"Yeah, but my wedding is a LONG ways off," I say, clicking back to the website's homepage.

"Who knows? Niall looks like he's going to pop the question any second."

"Danielle,we've been dating for less than a year. Why would he propose this soon?" I ask.

"Because he's in looove!" she sings.

We both laugh, shop, reject ideas, and (finally!) find a dress. Now all that we need is... everything else.

************

"It's perfect! I love it!" I say as Danielle spins around on the runway in her dress.

The top part until the stomach was fitted and sparkly. The bottom flared out and had more sparkles around the hem.

"Me too! Do you think it has enough sparkles?" she asks.

"Any more sparkle and people would mistake you for a member of the Cullen family when you're in the light."

"Ha ha ha, very funny," Danielle says as she spins around one last time.

"Do you like it?" the consultant asks as she brings out a pair of heels, a veil, and some jewelry.