Chapter Seven

Niall's POV

She stepped out of the limo looking stunning. Her hair had been straightened and her pink dress blew gently in the breeze. She walked over as the cameras went mad.

First Liam walked over and kissed her forehead, earning about a million blinding flashes. Then, Louis, Zayn, and Harry all hugged her one at a time. Then it was my turn.

I walked up to Skylar with butterfly's in my stomach.

I hugged her and I whispered in her ear, "You look beautiful."

I wrapped my arm around her waist and she smiled as we posed for a few pictures then headed inside the movie theater.

"You did great!" Liam said, as soon as we were out of sight of the reporters. He pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks Liam," she giggled.

*****After the Movie[BATMAN!]*****

"BEST MOVIE EVER!" Louis screamed as we got into the limo.

"Shh!" me and Liam both said harshly. He pointed to a sleeping Skylar in my arms. She had fallen asleep as we walked out of the movie.

"Oh, sorry," he said, now in a whisper.

I placed Skylar down on the seat and then sat down myself. Liam was on her other side. Harry had found the champagne and was in the process of chugging it down before Liam took it away.

Skylar's head had fallen onto my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and used my other hand to play with her hair. Liam actually seemed OK with me doing this, but I could see him trying not to yell at me.

When we got back to the flat, I carried Skylar up to her room. I took off her shoes and took out her earrings before lying her down on her bed and placing the covers over her. I then went to my own room and fell asleep.

Skylar's POV

I woke up still wearing my dress from last night. Someone had removed my shoes and jewlery, but my makeup was smuged all over my face.

I took a quick shower and put on sweat pants because I was too lazy to find actual clothes to wear.

When I went downstairs, no one was awake so I decided to surprise them with breakfast. I found Louis' iPod and some speakers so I hit shuffle. No surprise the first song to come on was Tell Me A Lie. A One Direction song. I laughed and started stiring the batter for pancakes as bacon sizzled on the frying pan.

'TELL ME I'M A SCREWED UP MESS!

THAT I NEVER LISTEN, LISTEN!

TELL ME YOU DON'T WANT MY KISS!

THAT YOU NEED YOUR DISTANCE, DISTANCE!

TELL ME EVERYTHING BUT DON'T YOU SAY HE'S WHAT YOU'RE MISSING BABY!

IF HE'S THE REASON THAT YOU'RE LEAVING ME TONIGHT

SPARE ME WHAT YOU THINK AND

TELL ME A LIE!'

I dance around the kitchen to the music, pouring batter onto a skillet and flipping the bacon.

As I started cutting up apples and carrots and other fruits, shaking my butt to the music, I hear a chorus of chuckles behind me.

I whirl around to see all five boys standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been there?" I screech.

"Long enough," Liam says, walking over to the pancakes and putting them on a plate.

"Don't worry love," Louis says, "you were pretty good."