Chapter Five

Hey! Sorry it's been a few days but I've been busy! I hate to say but on Monday I will be going away to a camp where I will be unable to update my story :( But I will write as much as I can until then! If you are reading this, please fan me (: I appreciate every fan I can gain!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV

I've been living with Liam and the boys for almost a month now and it's been a blast! The days have been filled with swimming, singing, eating (a lot), and movies. I'm loving every second of it and so is Liam. He's told me at least a million times how happy he is that I'm here. It's getting kind of annoying...

But tonight is Zayn's movie night choice and at the moment, he is knee deep in DVDs. Liam is in the kitchen getting all the junkfood in the house, Harry is in his room, Louis is playing Temple Run on his iPhone, and Niall is laughing at everything. He's always laughing at something. Right now, it's the way I sneeze.

Suddenly my phone buzzes from under me, making the leather couch making a farting noise. Louis looks up from his game with wide eyes.

"SKYLAR FARTED!" he declares.

"DID NOT!" I yell back as I throw a pillow at him. I hold up my outdated flip phone, "It was this."

"Uh huh," he says with a joking smile as he returns to his game.

I roll my eyes and slide open my phone. It was a message from Zack.

Probably just wanting me to call him, I think.

I click on his message and begin to read it.

My jaw drops and my eyes begin to water. I was paralized with anger and sadness.

"Skylar?" Niall says in a soft tone, "are you ok? What's wrong?"

I look around at the three boys, barely able to say a word. That's when Liam comes waltzing through the door with arms full of candy, popcorn, sodas, chips, and other random junk.

"Who's ready for- Skylar?" he says as he plops everything down on the table. He rushes to my side and puts his arm around me. "Skylar, what happened?"

I shrug off his arm and throw my phone across the room. I run upstairs before anyone else could question me. I rush into my room and slam the door.

I curl up on my bed and cry into my matching Aeropostale sweatpants and sweatshirt. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. Obviously the boys didn't get that memo because I heared a quiet knock on my door.

"Skylar?" an Irish accent calls out.

Nialls POV

I knew something was wrong the second she looked at her phone and her pretty smile faded.

"Skylar?" I say, "are you ok? What's wrong?"

She only looked at me, Louis, and Zayn with tears in her eyes. Liam made an apperance with food before rushing to her side to comfort her, but she just shrugged him off before chucking her phone across the room and sprinting upstairs.

I ran over to retrieve the phone and searched to see what upset her so much.

The last message she recieved was from Zack, her boyfriend. I opened it up and read it. I was shocked and furious.

"It's over. You're just hopeless and no fun. I found someone better than you and she's going to be way more entertaining than you. Bye you pathetic moron."

I handed the phone to Liam. He too was outraged. I slipped away to see if Skylar was doing OK.

I knocked on her door and called her name, but got no answer. When I wiggled the knob, it was locked. I sighed and put my hands into the pockets of my jeans. I felt someone cold and smooth. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was a paper clip. Perfect.