Chapter Two

Hey guys! This is chapter two! Enjoy! Sorry about the short first chapter! I'll try to make them a little longer if you want! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

"Oh my God," Skylar says as we pull up to our flat.

"Do you like it?" I ask her.

"I LOVE IT!" she screeched, waking up Zayn in the process.

I jump out of the car and grab her stuff, as Louis escorts her inside. I laugh at his attempts to get her to eat a carrot. I walk inside and see that the boys work fast. Harry already has Zayn's comb in his hand and is running around with Zayn on his heals. Louis and Niall got into the food and poor Skylar looks lost.

"Hey Geek, follow me to your room," I say and throw my arm over her shoulders. Geek was the nickname I gave her because she was one. She got straight As and did nothing but study. And she had the whole Geek look going for her. [side note:being a good student and studying isn't bad. And I personally wear glasses/contacts and have braces]

I go up a flight of stairs and open a white door, revealing a well decorated bedroom. It had a king sized bed with teal sheets, a desk/Mac Book, a fancy couch, a TV on the wall, a dresser, and two doors. One lead to a huge walk-in closet, and one lead to an amazing bathroom.

"Wow..." Skylar said and started looking around, "This is amazing! So much better than my apartment with Hannah and Lilly."

"Oh, yeah... Hannah and Lilly... How are they?" I ask about her two best friends/former room mates.

"They're good," she tells me, "Lilly is going to Cali-" she is cut off but a shriek from downstairs.

"LIAM! NIALL STOLE MY COOKIE!" screamed Louis from downstairs.

"I WAS HUNGRY!" an Irish accent yells in reply.

"YOU ALWAYS ARE!" Louis states as he appears in the doorway.

"Guys! Shut up! Skylar already thinks you're weird enough!" I tell Louis.

This makes her giggle in the corner. She's so happy. I couldn't tell her today...

Louis POV:

The second Liam opened the door and introduced us to his little sister, I was in shock. That was NOT the little nerdy girl Liam had shown us pictures of. She was pretty...

"Lou? Lou? LOU?!" Harry yelled in my ear.

"KEVIN!" I screamed, making Niall fall into a fight of giggles on the floor.

"Louis, you've been zoned out for about 10 minutes, what's going on in your head?" Zayn asks me.

"Nothing..." I say, avoiding eye contact.

"He... was...thinking...about a...GIRL!" Niall said in between giggles.

"Was not!" I yelled at him.

"Was to!" Zayn replied.

"Was not!"

"Was to!"

"Was not!"

"Was to!"

"WAS NOT!" I yell and march into the kitchen.

Niall's POV

Liam's little sister... She was.... Pretty... And shy... But really pretty... And I know Louis has already taken a fancy on her. He will probably sweep her off her feet in a matter of days. Wait, why was I jealous? I didn't like her, did I?

Once I recovered from my little laughter fit, I went upstairs to Skylar's room to see if she was OK. I found her sitting on her bed, sorting clothes into perfect piles. Guess we have another OCD Payne Kid in the house now. I go over and sit on the edge of her bed, making her jump a little.

"Hey," I say to her, "I'm Niall," I offer my hand for her to shake.

"Hey, I'm Skylar," She says timidly and returns the handshake.

I look at her piles and laugh, "You're not OCD too, are you?"

"No, Liam just keeps coming in and checking on me and if something is out of line by a fraction of a centimeter, he has to fix it." She laughs a warm, contagious laugh, and I join her. We laugh and talk together until Liam comes back in and kicks me out. He shuts the door saying he needs to talk to her alone.

I press my ear to the door to hear in on this conversation. I'm not noisy, just curious!

"Hey LiDumb," I hear through the door.

"Hey, can I talk to you about something?" Liam asks Skylar.

"Sure," and a minute later I hear the squeak of the bed as someone jumps onto it.

"Um, well," I hear Liam start.

"If you want to talk to me about Zack, forget it. He's my boyfriend and we're happy together."

Boyfriend? She has a boyfriend?

"Fine, but I'm warning you..." I hear Liam say.

Skylar cuts him off, "I'll be fine."

I run down the stairs, the lads will want to hear about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How will the boys react to Skylar's boyfriend? And why doesn't Liam like him? I'll try to update ASAP!! I promise! Thank you for reading this and tell me what you think!