Chapter 4

Percy sat on the roof of her apartment building, humming softly as she used her powers to search for trouble

Percy sat on the roof of her apartment building, humming softly as she used her powers to search for trouble. Then she noticed a presence behind her.

"What do you want?" 

"Kymopoleia?" said a boy's voice.

She turned her head. A boy with a yellow suit and bright red hair was standing there, a girl in a green suit, blonde hair and a boy and arrow beside him.

"Wally West," said Percy, smiling slightly and shifting so that she see them better. "And Artemis Crock. How can I help you?"

When she said her name, Artemis aimed an arrow at her head.

"Artemis," said M'gann, coming into view. "No, weapons."

"M'gann M'orzz," said Percy smiling at the green-skinned girl. "Or Megan Morse. Nice to meet you."

"We need you to come with us," said Conner, coming out of the shadows as well.

"Conner Kent," said Percy looking at the tall boy. "Why should I come with you?"

"You know all of our identities?" asked Jaime floating above them.

"Jaime Reyes," said Percy looking up at him. "Yes, I do. I'm assuming you want to know why?"

"Yeah, we do," said Garfield shifting to human, from bird.

"Garfield Logan," said Percy. "I don't really see why I need to tell you, but... my brother gave me access to the Justice League files." She felt a presence in her mind.

"Get out of my head," she said sadly, looking over at the Martian. "The things I've seen would drive you insane."

A hand landed on M'gann's shoulder. She looked back at La'gann, who was shaking his head sadly.

"La'gann!" said Percy happily. "Another Atlantean."

La'gann nodded in greeting.

"She's telling the truth," said M'gann. "That's all I got though."

"Who's your brother?" asked Nightwing, appearing behind Conner

Percy smiled mischievously. "Can't tell you that. You'll have to guess."

"Klarion?" asked Zatanna, floating next to Jaime.

"The witch boy?" said Percy in disgust. "No!"

"Lex Luthor?" asked Barbra, appearing next to Dick.

"Eurgh!" said Percy. "No! I'll give you a hint. He's on the Justice League."

Kaldur chuckled from where he was leaning against the fire escape. "Don't tease them, θεά. That's not fair."

"Kal!" cried Percy, running forward to wrap the Atlantean in a hug.

Kaldur accepted the hug, a broad smile on his face.

Percy pulled away, and her expression darkened. In one swift movement, he was on his back, a bronze knife at his neck, Percy hovering over him, a murderous expression on her face. She began to rant in Atlantean, yelling at him, angrily.

The team was about to pull her off, but then Kaldur started to laugh.

"Stop laughing, you son of a Minotaur!" yelled Percy in English, finally letting him stand up again.

Kaldur continued to laugh, pulling her into another hug.

"I missed you," Percy muttered into his chest, her voice muffled.

"I missed you too, θεά," Kaldur murmured, a fond smile on his face. "Now, will you please come with us? I'm sure my King would love to see you."

Percy sighed then nodded. She turned to the rest of the team. "Fine. I'll come to your secret lair. But you owe me cookies!"

Kaldur laughed again. "Ok. Three blue cookies in exchange for you coming to Mount. Justice with us."

"Deal."