Chapter 5

The bio-ship landed in the hangar of Mount

The bio-ship landed in the hangar of Mount. Justice and the team dismounted. Kaldur led Percy off of the ship as well, both of them smiling. Waiting for them, was the majority of the justice league.

"Nightwing," greeted Batman. "What was this mission for?"

"She knows everyone's identities," said Nightwing, looking over at the dark-haired girl. She was too busy talking to Kaldur, in Atlantean, to register that he was talking about her.

"And you had to take the whole team?" asked Black Canary.

Nightwing held up his wrist where the bronze cuffs swung. "Four days."

Kaldur glanced over when he heard that and snorted. He looked at Percy, grinning. "You have the key on you?"

Percy giggled, pulling a tiny bronze key out of pocket. She bounced over to where Nightwing was stood, grabbed his wrist and quickly unlocked the cuffs, pocketing them. "I'm actually surprised you managed to get off that fire escape. These are my best set of handcuffs."

"Persephone?" said Aquaman, looking at her in surprise.

"Orin!" cried Percy jumping up to hug him. "Oh, I haven't seen you in ages. How's Mera?"

"She is good," Orin smiled. "Why haven't you visited? She keeps asking me when you will be coming."

"Aquaman, you know her?" asked Green Arrow, confused.

Orin laughed. "She is my sister!"

"So your the one who gave her access to League files?" asked Robin, crossing his arms.

"What?" said Batman, dangerously.

Orin looked down at his sister. "I never gave you access to League files."

Percy blushed. "Ok. So Orin didn't give me access to the files but he did tell me about the watch tower and what heroes are in the League. I found out the rest by hacking your computers. The bat-computer is really difficult to get into though. I'm impressed."

Kaldur chuckled. "θεά, if you keep going like this they'll put you in a cell."

Orin snorted and Percy grinned. She bounced over to the younger Atlantean and jumped up onto his back. "Kal, you should know by now, that pissing off people with more power than me is literally my life."

"Why do you call her goddess?" asked Wonder-girl from her place next to Wonder Woman.

"It's a joke we have," said Percy, looking at the blond-haired girl. Then she looked at the Amazonian. "Lady Diana," she said in greeting.

"Persephone," nodded Diana.

"You two know each other as well?" asked Superman.

"She's my cousin," said Percy, grinning, leaning over Kaldur's shoulder. "Clark, isn't it?"

Clark looked surprised and glanced around at the rest of them in the room.

"Maybe I should introduce myself properly," said Percy, jumping down and bowing dramatically. "Persephone Jackson, at your service. In the field, i go by Kymopoleia but any other time you can call me Percy."