Chapter 15

Percy departed the bioship and looked around

Percy departed the bioship and looked around. A storm was causing her hair to whip around her but she could see, through the sheets of rain, the League fighting off a small army of Atlanteans. The team immediately ran into the fight, pulling out their weapons. Percy and Kaldur ignored them. Percy took Kaldur's hand in hers and led him through the storm to the middle of the battlefield.

Percy focused on her powers of storms and wrestled for control over the power that was wrecking havoc. Soon there was only a gentle rainfall and the League and Team were watching as Percy glared at the Atlanteans.

"Stand down."

The Atlanteans put away their weapons and bowed to her. Then one by one they vanished.

"Where are you, sister?!" Percy called, looking to the water. Despite there being no more storm, the waves were still choppy and a depressing grey colour.

"You always have to scare them, don't you," said Kymopoleia coming out of the waves a small girl wrapped in kelp blankets in her arms. Kaldur was helping the team with injured League members and civilians, making sure that none of them payed attention to the sisters.

"What do you want, Kym?" Percy asked, crossing her arms.