Chapter 6

Percy dropped down onto the floor, sitting cross-legged, on top of Kaldur's feet

Percy dropped down onto the floor, sitting cross-legged, on top of Kaldur's feet. She grinned up at the rest of the League. "So, now that you know who I am, and I obviously know all of you, what do you want to do?"

"You will stay here at the mountain," said Batman. "Until we know that your not a threat."

"I get to bunk with superheroes?" asked Percy, grinning and rocking back and forth. "Awesome!"

"Hi, I'm Impulse!" said Bart, zooming up to her and shaking her hand quickly. "It's so crash to meet you."

"Bart Allen, right?" Percy confirmed. "The time traveller."

"Yeah!"

"Kaldur'ahm," said Orin. "Will you show Percy where she will by staying, please?" He winked at his protégé.

"Of course, My King," Kaldur nodded. He went over to Percy and lifted her up in a fireman's lift. "Come on, Princess."

"Kal!" moaned Percy, hitting his back. "You know I don't like those titles. Put me down."

Kaldur grinned. "No chance, θεά." He left the hangar, her hitting his back fruitlessly.

"Is it just me or do they seem really close?" asked Karen, pulling her black and yellow mask down. "Like, really close."

"No, I see it too," said Mal.

They all looked at Orin, who just smiled and then went to the zeta tubes. "Excuse me, I must go see my wife."

Aquaman 06