Chapter 12

Over the next few weeks, everyone warmed up to Percy

Over the next few weeks, everyone warmed up to Percy. She was fun to be around and they liked her company. Even the bats began to enjoy talking to her.

Which brings us to now. It was about half-past four in the morning and nearly everyone was still asleep. Percy was in the kitchen, making herself a bowl of cereal.

Kaldur came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hi."

"Hi," She said, turning around around and smiling at him.

Kaldur leaned in to kiss her and she smiled. The taste of toothpaste was still on his lips and his breath smelt minty. She wrapped her arms around him, one hand going to the back of his neck.

"Holy!"

The jumped apart to see Garfield had walked in on them. He was pulling a shirt down and still had sleep in his eyes, which had blown up large, staring at the pair of them.

"What the hell?" he cried.

"Shh!" hissed Percy, darting forward and putting her hand over his mouth. "You'll wake everyone up."

"What- how- when-" Garfield stuttered.

Percy sighed. "Yes, we're together. I met him when I went to visit Orin a few years ago. We've been together about two years now. And if you tell anyone I will drown you. Do you understand?"

Garfield gulped and nodded. "Noted."

Kaldur chuckled. "θεά. Your scaring him."

"That's the point," said Percy, looking over at her boyfriend. "So that he won't tell anyone."

Garfield looked between the two, gaping. "You know what? I'm going to go have a shower. And try to wash this image from my brain."

Kaldur chuckled as he left and pulled Percy in for another kiss. "You sound like Annabeth. Maybe you've been spending too much time with her."

Percy smirked. "I thought you like smart girls."

"Not Annabeth level smart," said Kaldur. "They scare me."

Percy grinned and leaned in to kiss him again. When she pulled away, she she looked pointedly over his shoulder. "Breakfast."

Kaldur chuckled and nodded. "Breakfast."