Chapter 7

Kaldur opened the door to Percy's room and went inside

Kaldur opened the door to Percy's room and went inside. It was plain with a double bed, a dresser and a closet. He dropped her on the bed and she bounced back up.

"Really?" she said looking around. "It's so plain."

Kaldur smiled. "That's because nobody has been living in it."

They both sat down on the edge of the bed. Percy leaned on Kaldur, lacing their fingers together.

"I missed you," she said softly. "Ever since you joined this team, you've had hardly any free time."

Kaldur places a kiss on her head. "I'm sorry, θεά. Most of the team seem to assume that I have no life outside of them."

Percy giggled. "Your the leader aren't you? Most leaders don't have a life. Including you."

Kaldur laughed and grabbed her by the waist,tickling her.

"No!" Percy screeched, falling backwards into the bed. "No! Stop!"

"Admit I have a life," said Kaldur, leaning over her.

"Never!" Percy cried, dramatically.

Kaldur grinned and kept tickling her.

"Ah!" Percy yelled. "Fine! Fine! You have a life!"

Kaldur stopped tickling her and grinned down at her. Percy wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling. "You know I love you, right?"

Kaldur smiled softly. "I love you too."

Percy beamed. Kaldur leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, softly. Percy put her hands on his shoulders and he propped himself up on his elbows.

When he pulled away, Kaldur smiled at her. "I believe I owe you cookies. M'gann might have some in the oven."

Percy grinned and nodded. Kaldur stood up and went to the door.

"Wait!" said Percy, suddenly, grabbing his hand and pulling him into another kiss. Smiling as she pulled away she said, "One more."

Kaldur laughed softly, then took her hand and led her away.