Chapter 6

Few weeks after.

•Vienna's P.O.V •

Andres looked at me and smiled. "Morning sis, want me to drop you off to school?"

I looked up from my English textbook and looked at him. "It's fine, Richard is picking me up then we are heading off to school."

"Sure?"

I nodded. "I'm sure, thank you for offering though."

Andres picked up the milk carton next to his glass and poured it in. "Have you eaten breakfast?"

I looked down at my English textbook. "No I don't eat breakfast."

"Why? That's the most important meal of the day!"Andres said as he took a sip of his glass of milk.

I knew what Andres was trying to do but i was just playing it along with him because I don't want to talk about my feelings so why would he?

We haven't talked about what came out of that argument he had with Dad and I don't want to talk about it because then it involves me to talk about other things which I don't want to talk about.

You get it don't you?

Andres looked at me and let out a sigh. "Do you want to go out after school? Me and you? Head over to Mami's or we go to the mall?"

I looked up at him, I haven't been going out that much ever since that day so I really didn't want to.

"Andres, I don't feel like going out after school though."

"We'll go down to the lake with a pinic and have some fun there if you want?"Andes suggested with a smile on his face, hoping I wouldn't say no.

"Yeah sure then."

The sound of Richard's horn came to our ears, very loud. I quickly got up from the school and picked up my textbook with my bag then ran out of the house.

Richard looked at me as he rolled the window down. "You took forever."

"I ran out as soon as you horned you dog."I said as I threw my bag at him.

He picked it up and threw it at the back passenger seat as I sat down in the front with him.

Erick let out a groan from the back. "There's a human being here too you know."

Richard rolled his eyes and began to drive, I quickly put my jacket on top of my long sleeved top.

"I didn't know you were carpooling with us Erick."I said as I turned over my shoulder and looked at him.

"Well I'm just for a few days because my car still isn't fix."Erick replied as he let out a sigh. "It's going to take time to be fixed."

"Well when it gets fixed be expected to be picking me up because Richard is a total douchebag."I said as I turned on the radio to hear Venta Pa'ca by Ricky Martin and Maluma.

Me and Erick looked at each other with grins on our face where as Richard let out a groan. "Not in the morning please."

Me and Erick didn't care, we rolled down all the windows and I put the song on the loudest volume possible as me and Erick sang on the top of our lungs, forgetting all our worries and fears.

Then me and Erick began to clap our hands as the song slowly came to an end with massive grins on our faces as Richard mumbled curses at us.

"Que fello un pez."He said as the song came to an end.

"Did he actually just say that?"Erick said with a gobsmacked expression on his face.

"I still don't understand how you can get fucked by a fish though."I said as I looked at Richard with a confused expression on his face.

"I've got a few curses I can throw at you too."Erick said as he rolled his eyes at Richard.

Richard rolled his eyes at us then we were at the school gates, I couldn't bring myself to get out of the car without listening to another Maluma song or a prince Royce song right now.

Richard parked up only to be parked next to Chris's car, him and Joel coming out of the car.

Erick got out of the car and rolled his eyes at Joel then opened the door for me, I got out the car and Chris looked at me then he began to walk into the school with Joel behind him.

Yas! He wasn't here today because he wasn't with them!

-

Zabdiel looked at me and let out a soft chuckle. "You've been really happy all day, I'm really happy that you are."

"Thank you."I said with a massive smile on my face as I looked at him. "I guess being with you guys always makes me smile."

"Aw that's so cute but so cheesy."Richard said as he threw his arm around Hannah.

I began to walk backwards and looked at Richard, I plastered a grin on my face and held up my middle finger. "Oh sorry I just don't know how this machine works."

Richard moved his arm away from Hannah and looked at me. "You know very well how that finger works."

He began to chase me and yelled at Zabdiel to help him, I looked at Zabdiel as I ran into the fields. "You help him and I'll make sure you fail science!"

"That's fine by me!"Zabdiel yelled as him and Richard chased after me.

I came to a stop, bumping into someone, I looked up to see him standing in front of me.

The grin on my face disappeared, I heard Zabdiel and Richard stop behind me.

"C'mon Vi, you don't need to see him."Zabdiel said as he looked at me, taking a hold of my wrist.

He looked at me then took a step back. "Can I talk to you?"

"Nah she isn't going to."Zabdiel said as he stepped in front of him and looked at him. "Toddle along back to wherever you came from now."

He rolled his eyes at Zabdiel. "I was talking to Vienna not to you."

He looked at me. "Can I talk to you?"

Richard looked at me with a confused expression. "Is this what happened the other day? You and him talked?"

I looked at him. "Sure, we can talk then."