Chapter 10

• Vienna's P.O.V •

"If you need me, just call me okay."Zabdiel said as he looked at me with a smile on his face. "I'll have my phone with me."

"It's okay but thank you, I'll see you tomorrow then."

He nodded. "See you tomorrow, have a great evening."

"You too, I can't wait to hear the demo tomorrow too."

He let out a soft chuckle. "You'll be the first to hear it."

"Can we go now?"Erick said in annoyed tone as he sat himself in the front. "I'm hungry."

I looked at Erick and let out a soft chuckle. "I've got food in the house, welcome to come and eat it all."

"I'm coming tomorrow to eat it all, I've told your dad already."Erick replied with a grin on his face. "But I want my Mami's food so badly right now."

"Someone's missing their mama today."Zabdiel said with a chuckle then looked at me. "Bye, see you tomorrow."

"Bye."

Zabdiel drove off as I turned around and walked up the steps, I pulled out my keys from my pocket and unlocked the door.

I walked into the house and closed the door with my foot, I walked into the living room to see no one there then I heard the chatter coming from the kitchen.

I threw my bag on the couch and walked into the kitchen to see Andres and Dad there, talking civil.

Okay, someone else was here because no way in hell they would be like this.

"Hey darling, how was school?"Dad asked as he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Good."I replied as I painted a smile on my face. "How was your day? Andres?"

"Good."Dad replied then a grin appeared on his face. "I've got a little surprise for you."

I looked at Andres and Dad with a grin on my face. "Wait, have you guys actually brought maluma in the house? Is he here right now?"

"Maluma!"

"No wait, that's so rude of me. Juan!"

Andres let out a soft chuckle and looked at me. "You wish."

"Wait, maluma isn't actually here."I said with a frown on my face. "Well then fuck my life!"

"No swearing in the house."Dad said as he looked at me then smiled. "Turn that frown upside down because guess who is here?"

Then the door opened to see my cousin Riccardo stood there with a grin on his face, I looked at him for a few seconds then I smiled.

"Riki!"I yelled on the top of my lungs as I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

He pulled me into a tight hug. "Vi man, I've missed you cow!"

I pulled my head away from his chest and looked up at him. "Ay, you actually admitted it this time."

He let out a soft chuckle and looked at me. "Now it's your turn to admit it."

I pulled away from the hug with a grin on my face. "No, No I won't."

I turned around to Dad and Andres, my back leaned against Riki as his arms wrapped around my neck.

"What's Riki doing here?"I asked as I looked at Dad.

"Oi! I'm going to strangle you in a mintue now."Riki responded in annoyed tone.

I rolled my eyes playfully then looked at Dad. "Not that I don't lov-like him not being here, why is he here though?"