Chapter 26

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"Why is Anouk with that scum?"Erick said as he let out a frustrated sigh, taking a spoonful of his ice cream.

"Forget it, if she couldn't see what you were and how amazing you were."Riki replied with a smile on his face as he patted Erick's shoulder. "Then you shouldn't give her time or day."

"Same goes for you."Riki added as he looked at me.

Zabdiel looked at me and smiled. "You kinda gave it to him."

I shrugged my shoulder and nodded. "I guess I did then?"

Chris nodded and let out a soft chuckle. "You did a great job of it."

"Thanks."

"But man, Erick's hook was on point bro!"Richard said throwing his arms in the air with a smile on his face. "He just went for the cabron, Ay I wish I coulda recorded it."

"I want to give him another one."Erick said as he looked at us."Thinking he could say all that about Vienna and Anouk and get away with it? Hmm he has another thing coming."

Hannah appeared in front of us, she looked at us then Richard looked down at the floor.

"Hey, urm Riki told me you guys would be here."She said with a smile on her face. "To catch up on the things we missed."

I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, sit next to me."

She sat next to me and looked at me. "Sorry, I haven't been around much. Things have been hetic."

"Don't worry about it."I said with a soft chuckle as I looked at her.

"Has Richard told you yet?"She asked as she lowered her tone. "I asked him to tell you."

"No, he hasn't told me anything."

She took a hold of my hand, she gave it a squeeze for a second then looked at me. "I'm leaving tomorrow, i shoulda told you sooner but I thought Richard would."

"W-Why?"

"Because my dad has a new job so I have to go."Hannah said as she let out a sigh. "I can't stay on my own here so I have to."

"You can stay with me!"I suggested. "We've got space and my parents won't mind at all."

"I can't."

Riki looked at me. "Zio and pap won't mind what?"

Hannah let out a sigh and looked at them. "Guys, I'm leaving."

Richard's gaze was fixated on the floor, his eyes brimmed with tears because he couldn't bear to look at her right now.

Zabdiel looked at us for a second then let out a chuckle. "Giving us a heart attack there, what is actually going on?"

"I'm leaving Zabdiel."Hannah replied as she let out a sigh, looking at him. "I have to go, my parents won't leave me here."

"But you can stay with one of us!"Erick suggested as he looked at her. "My mum wouldn't mind!"

Richard looked up and looked at Erick. "I've asked, it can't happen. She has to go."

Chris let out a sigh and looked at Hannah. "When are you leaving?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow."Hannah answered then we all fell into a trance of silence.

She was leaving tomorrow and she was telling us now?

My friend who's been with us for so many years, sure we've had a fair arguments and fights but we always remained friends.

We bonded over our love for Roman Santos, I was wearing his hoodie on that day and she saw me then we just began to talk about how amazing his voice was and how soft it was then Erick came, then they hit it off but...

She was leaving.

"Well we shall give you the best night of your life tonight."I said with a smile on my face.

She nodded and smiled. "I would love that."

-

"We always end up coming to this park."Riki said with a soft chuckle as we sat down on the fields.

Erick took a sip of his milkshake and nodded. "We do don't we?"

Richard let out a sigh. "It's two in the morning."

"Stop being an abuelo, man we need some fun today."I said as I rolled my eyes at him in annoyance.

"That's true."Chris said as he sat next to Riki. "Stop being an abuelo."

Zabdiel let out a soft chuckle then looked up at the stars. "I wish I could be a star."

"Why?"I asked as I turned my whole body to Zabdiel and looked at home.

"Because you are just in the sky, shining bright and nothing can bring you down."Zabdiel replied with a shrug of his shoulder as he looked up at the stars. "It's just a nice thing."

"Zabdiel has officially lost it."Riki said with soft chuckle as he looked at us.

I looked at Zabdiel. "I get what you mean."

Zabdiel nodded, he took a hold of my hand and gave it a squeeze. "Proud of you today, just want you to know that."

"Thanks."

"He shouldn't bring you down, you are a stunning person."Zabdiel said with a smile on his face as he looked at me. "He's going to realise that in the end and I'll know for sure that you'll turn him away."

"Thank you Zabdiel."

Little did he know, if he came here right now and told me he wanted me, I would say yes less than a heartbeat.

The tune of sin conoroto came on, I turned over my shoulder to see a massive grin on Erick and Riki's face as they waved their arms in the air.

Erick got up, he began to dance then looked at us. "It's Hannah's last night, come on let's dance in the park."

"He's loco too."Chris said with a soft chuckle then Erick looked at him with a death glare.

I looked at when Hannah was and she wasn't even there anymore nor was Richard, they would of gone together.

Zabdiel got up, he pulled me onto to my feet and looked at me. "Let's dance."

I let out a soft chuckle. "In the park? Really?"

He nodded. "Come on, Erick's doing it so we might as well."

"Okay then."

Me and Zabdiel began to dance weirdly then we heard a scream, Riki quickly stopped the music and looked at us. "Did you guys just hear that?"

We all nodded. "Yeah we just did."