Chapter 22

•Vienna's P.O.V•

I quickly flushed the toilet, I got myself up from the bathroom floor. "Who is it?"

"It's Chris, just wondering if you are okay in there."Chris replied behind the door. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, coming out in a few seconds."

I rolled up my sleeve a little then turned the tap on, I threw water onto my face then dried my face with the towel on the side.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, I turned around and walked over to the door.

I opened the door to see Chris stood there, he looked at me with a worried expression on his face as his hand rested on the door frame. "I heard you throwing up in there."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He looked good standing there, maybe I could peck no no I'm not doing that. No. No.

"I-I'm fine, I don't think the bur-"He cut me off and looked at me.

"Don't lie to me Vienna."Chris said as he let out a sigh. "I heard it all, what's wrong?"

"Chris, do-"

He cut me off again. "Don't lie to me, why are you doing this?"

He took a hold of my wrist, making my eyes squint a little due to the razor last night. "Vi, tell me what's wrong."

"Chris, just let go of my arm!"I replied as I tried to yank my arm away. "Let go of my arm."

His grip was strong, he looked at me as my eyes brimmed with tears then he felt a liquid substance coming out.

He looked down at my wrist to see drops of blood coming out but also to see the other scars.

"Vienna, don't tell me you've been..."He said softly as his eyes met with mine.

I turned over my shoulder, not wanting his eyes to meet with mine.

"Vienna, tell me please."Chris pleaded as he looked at me. "Otherwise I'll tell them downstairs."

I turned around to him and looked at him. "No, No you aren't going to."

"If you don't tell me then I'll have to because you have so many people around you which love you so much and would do anything for you."Chris said as he let out a sigh. "I would die to have something like that but you've got it so don't take it for granted!"

"If you want my life, take it! Come on take it!"I snapped as I looked at him. "Don't waltz in my life now, don't you dare because you never cared for me from the start? You and Joel taunt me from day one so you are one of the reasons for us!"

I held up my arm, tears trickled down my face as I looked at him. "I do this because this is how I escape from all this, you don't know what goes on behind close doors!"

"Do you think that I don't have any problems?"Chris yelled as he looked at me, throwing his hands in the arm. "I fucking know how it feels and I'm sure the people downstairs know too! You aren't the only one!"

"Did I say I was the only one? Did I?"

"You sure are acting like it aren't you? At least you've got people who are willing to listen to you at least."Chris said coldly as he looked at me. "And I didn't mean to taunt you but I want to make things right but I can't can I?"

"Chris.."

Chris went down the stairs, leaving me alone in the darkness. I let out a sigh and looked up to see Erick, Zabdiel and Richard stood there holding their bathing suits in their hands.

"What are you guys doing h-here?"I asked as I chewed the end of my lip. "D-Did you h-hear it all?"

Richard nodded as tears trickled down his face. "W-We did."

Erick looked at me, his eyes brimmed with tears. "We are here for you about anything."

"You promised me that it wasn't going to be like that anymore."Zabdiel said as he let out a sigh and looked at me. "You promised that you'll talk to us but you didn't."

"Guys I did-"

Zabdiel cut me off and looked at me. "You should know us, we don't judge or anything and that we care about you but you went back to it didn't you?"

Erick rolled up his sleeve and looked at me. "I could of too, but we promised each other that we would stay clean but have you?"

"I-I'm so-sorry."

"Sorry isn't just going to cut it, sorry is just a word which doesn't do anything."Zabdiel said as he let out a sigh. "It's nothing."

All three of them just looked at me, I wiped my tears away and ran down the stairs.

I grabbed my bag from the hook and walked out of the house, I walked to the park and sat down on the swing as I looked at my phone.

Benji's contact number was in front of my face, I tapped it and let it ring not knowing if he was going to pick up or not.

"Hello? Vi?"Benji's voice boomed as I looked down at the floor.

"Benji?"

"Hey, what's wrong? You sound really upset."

"I-I can't do t-this anymore."

"What do you mean? Okay, actually tell me where you are."

"B-Benji, you can't p-put every-"

He cut me off. "Tell me, I want to be there now tell me please."

"I'm in that park where we met for the first time."

"Okay, I'm coming."

The phone called ended, I looked down at my hands as my legs dragged themselves to push myself on the swing.

Shortly, Benji came and sat down next to the swing next to me. "Vi? Turn that frown upside down because I'm here."

I looked up at him, I wiped my tears as I let out a soft chuckle. "Hey."

"Hey, hey what's wrong?"Benji asked with concerned expression on his face. "Come on tell uncle Benji."

"I've fucked up everything, everything. They've found out that I'm back to square one." I confessed as I looked at him. "But the thing is, I was always at square one because it never changed."

He took a hold of my hand and squeezed it. "You faked it so they wouldn't carry on about it."

I nodded. "I did, I faked being happy because I don't know how to be happy anymore."

"I understand."

"Now I've pushed all my friend away, I've got no one then my parents are going to find out now."

"Let's get you home then."

I entered the book in the wattys! Hopefully it'll go okay! Thanks for reading!

Besos 😘

Halayna x