Chapter 43

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"Do you know what the important announcement is?"I whispered to Zabdiel as I looked down at my menu in front of me.

He shrugged his shoulders."I really don't know."

Richard looked at Mami. "Why can't I sit next to Riki for?"

"Can you just be quiet with the moaning for a second?"Mami replied as she rolled her eyes at him.

Yashua walked into the room with a confused expression on his face. "I just saw the weirdest thing ever."

"You always see things anyway."Richard replied as he rolled his eyes at him. "Remember the time when you thought you saw Chris Evans? Followed him until you realised it wasn't him."

Fede let out a hearty laugh and looked at yashua. "Really? Oh my gosh Yashua!"

Yashua rolled his eyes and folded his arms against his chest."Fine then I won't tell you what i saw then."

Yashua sat himself next to Riki, making Richard jealous then they began to throw each other death glares and Yashua kept on sticking out his tongue making me a laugh a little.

Chris's hand rested on my thigh as he looked at the menu then I looked at him. "What are you going to get?"

"I don't know, a steak maybe?"Chris replied with a shrug of his shoulder then looked up at me. "What about you?"

"Probably just a cheesesteak burger or something like that."I suggested with an unsure expression on my face.

"What's taking Papi and zio so long?"Riki asked with a sigh. "I thought they were going to get something."

I interlinked my hand with Chris's, giving it a little squeeze to tell him that it was worrying me.

Chris looked at me. "They'll be okay, they are coming soon don't worry about it."

Mami got the drift and she looked at me. "I saw Andres, I said hello but he never said hello back. Is he okay?"

"They are trying to cope with what happened but I don't think they are coping well with it."I replied as I let out a sigh. "He tells me not to worry so I don't know what to do."

"Hopefully, everything will be okay for the both of them."Mami said with a nod.

"I'm really hungry so when are we going to be ordering?"Erick asked as he looked at Mami.

Anouk slapped his shoulder. "Stop it Erick, you can't just do that."

"Mami knows how I'm like."Erick replied as he looks at Anouk. "And it isn't rude, I'm just asking when we can get food."

Then Dad and Papi walked into the room, my worries just went out of the door of them.

"Didn't I tell you they were going to be okay?"Chris whispered.

I nodded then I looked at Zabdiel. "Are you okay there?"

He nodded and smiled. "I'm fine, just  a little tired."

Then carried on his conversation with benji, dad and Papi sat down only to reveal that Hannah was stood behind them.

"Fuck, I'm seeing things!"I said as I looked at her.

She's changed so much, she dyed her hair to a light brown and her face was more lighter then usual.

But something was different about her, Richard looked at her and his jaw dropped. "What the fuck?"

"Wait till he sees what the actual surprise is."Yashua whispered to Riki so loudly for the rest of us to hear.

Richard got up from his seat and walked over to her, he looked at her. "Is this really you?"

She nodded then she kissed him all full on and him going for it, everyone on the table started on the gagging sounds especially Chris.

Richard pulled away from the kiss then looked at me and Chris. "Now you two know how it feels."

Chris let out another gag sound. "We don't do slobber kisses though."with a grin on his face.

Richard rolled his eyes at him then turned back to Hannah, he looked at her and his gaze was fixed onto her stomach and I saw it.

"No fucking way."I whispered under my breath. "She's having his kid."

Yashua cocked his head to us. "Did you see it? Richard is a papa."

"Fuck man, I think I'm having an heart attack."Zabdiel whispered as he looked at us. "How?"

"We aren't going to be explaining the baby making process right now."Anouk said with a tut.

"I don't get it, didn't they end ages ago though?"Benji whispered with a confused look on his face. "if it was his kid, it would of been born by now."

"He went and saw her a few months back."Riki revealed as he let out a sigh. "Then I guess him and her.."

"And all of you thought I would be the first one to have a kid."Erick said with a chuckle."I know I've got the eyes everyone who die for but I wouldn't not yet."

"Here comes the big ass tarodo ego now."Chris said with a chuckle.

"Be glad you have a view of these eyes, it's a paperview package okay!"Erick said as he rolled his eyes. "People would die to see these eyes."

"Some might disagree."Fede added as he looked at Erick.

"We've got big problems right now too."Yashua said as he let out a sigh.

Hannah and Richard sat down by Mami then the whole table fell into silence.

Dad stood up from his seat with a smile on his face."I have a very important announcement to say."

All the guys had a smile on their faces just me and Anouk with a confused look on our faces.

"Chris, Richard, Zabdiel, Erick and another person called Joel are going to be in a band."Dad announced as he looked at us all. "They'll be leaving in a few days, it's going to be an amazing Jounery."

"What?"

Chris looked at me. "We are in a band together."

"But I don't get it, how?"

"Your dad called us in and asked us to sing, Joel came too and he said we sounded amazing also the label wanted to sign us there and then."Zabdiel explained as he looked at me.

That means me and Chris wouldn't be together no more.

I plastered a smile on my face. "I'm so happy for you guys."

Hope you enjoyed it!

Please leave your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!

Besos 😘

Halayna x