Chapter 21

Few days after.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

I looked down at my cereal then looked up to see Riki in front of my face, he smiled. "Morning."

"Morning."I said as I let out a sigh and looked at him. "Still tired after last night."

"Matt Damon has so much movies, we still haven't even finished off the Bourne movies."Riki replied as he let out a soft chuckle then his hand ran down his hair. "Do you know why zio woke us up? Instead of letting us sleep in?"

I shrugged my shoulder. "I really don't know, he just told me to eat this cereal otherwise there'll be problems."

Papi walked into the kitchen, his skin looked ever so pale and his skin didn't look ever so good. He looked at us and smiled. "Morning you two."

"Morning Papi."I said as I painted a smile on my face. "Do you know why dad woke us up?"

"Ay, I knew one of you were going to ask that."Papi replied with a chuckle. "Richard's mum is doing a BBQ today and told us to come but a bit early."

I nodded. "That sounds good."

Riki let out a sigh. "I think I have to pass it, I've got revision and things to do."

"Don't be silly Riki, you are part of us so you'll join us wherever and whenever."Papi said as he looked at Riki. "You'll enjoy it also you could revise with Richard too."

I looked at Riki. "You have to come, mami food is amazing and it's been ages since you've tasted it."

"Fine I'll come then."Riki said as he looked at me with a smile on his face.

I got up from the stool, I looked at Papi and Riki. "I'm going to get changed, I'll be back down as soon as I can."

Then I went upstairs into my room, I quickly closed the door and let out a sigh of relief.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was hurting so much from smiling just to look so happy that people can leave me alone and not question anything.

I've forgotten how it is to be happy, to be genuinely happy about everything, I've forgotten how to be the person I was before all of this.

I can't nor do I can remember all that of how I was.

It isn't the first time of all this, it happened when I lost my brother six years ago, that day I'll never be the same.

Lost him and the whole family shut down, no one spoke about him or anything do to with him and it still is like that.

We aren't even allowed to visit him because we just can't, I always ask but it gets dismiss to the side which kills the most.

But in that I had my grandad to turn to, I could talk to him about everything but then during those six years, I lost him.

Just two days for me to leave for Italy but he passed away unexpectedly, he just went like that and I should of knew something was wrong with because I was so close to him but I didn't.

I just want him back, him and my brother just to make things a little easier for myself.

But you can't can you? Because once they are gone, they are gone and there's nothing you can do about it.

When you want them more then ever but you can't because you just can't has them.

I wiped the tears away from my face and looked at myself in the mirror, I had to be happy today. I had to.

I got changed into a floral printed maxi dress with long sleeves which looked good and covered certain areas which I didn't want people to see then I put on a pair of sandals and I did my hair into a fishtale braid then I used Mario and I was done.

With the lycris on hold on till may were in my head, I took a deep breath then walked downstairs into the living room to see everyone ready.

Riki was wearing a white shirt with blue jeans, his hair always on point and he looked at me. "You look really nice."

"Thank you."

Dad looked at me and smiled. "Let's get going then."

"What about Andres?"

"He isn't coming."Papi replied with a sigh. "Him and Anna have things to do."

"Okay."

"Let's get going then!"

-

"You look amazing."Mami said as he engulfed me into a hug. "I've missed you!"

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her with a smile on my face. "I've missed you too."

She kissed my cheek then looked at me once more. "Ay, you are turning into such a beautiful smart women."

"Thanks to you."I said with a soft chuckle. "Without you, where would I be?"

"Matt would probably still make you use tissues for your periods and many more things."Mami said with a tut then she pulled me into a hug again then she let go when she saw Riki.

"Ay, Riki! You've gone so tall!"She said as she pulled him into a tight hug then she pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "Stealing people's hearts?"

He let out a soft chuckle and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know at the moment."

"Well, you two go in the garden, the others are there too."Mami said with a nod.

We walked outside to Zabdiel and Erick stood by the side as Richard was flipping over burgers but to see Chris standing by the speakers putting a song on.

I pulled a confused face for a second then looked at Richard. "Who let Richard near the BBQ? We all do want to eat today don't we?"

Richard turned around and looked at me. "I'm Dominican flame darling, I won't burn anything expect hearts of women when they hear I have a girlfriend."

"And you all said I'm full of myself when it comes to my eyes."Erick said with a tut.

Chris looked at me and riki. "Hey Riki and vi!"

"Hey Chris."I said as I looked at him with a smile on his face.

Riki said hi then walked over to him, I walked over to Zabdiel and Erick. I looked at them.

"He's here because he's actually a great guy."Zabdiel said as he looked at me.

"Basically this is an invitation for him to join our group."Erick added with a smile on his face.

"Don't you think I should be like told about this?"

"Riki knew."Erick replied with a shrug of his shoulder. "But you and Chris will deffo get along great."

-

"I'm just going to the bathroom."I said as I looked at mami. "I'll be back as soon as."

"Are you okay?"She asked as she looked at me with a worried look.

"I'm fine."I quickly replied then hurried to the bathroom.

I quickly locked the door, I ran to the toilet and threw up the food I just ate.

A knock came from the door. "Are you okay in there?"