Chapter 20

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"Don't you guys all know? We all thought our family was damn ass dysfunctional."Joel said with a smirk on his face. "Did you know that Richard and Vienna are brother and sister?"

"For fuck sake, that's enough man!"Chris yelled as he looked at them. "Stop it!"

Riki held Richard back from doing anything where as Erick and Zabdiel were trying to control their anger.

"Also she has two dads, one of her dad is the principal of the school."he added with a grin on his face.

I stood up and looked at them. "Stop it! Just stop with it all!"

"Oh, princess you want it all to stop?"Joel said as he raised his eyebrow but his lips curled into a grin.

"You know what? That's fucking it!"Riki yelled then he let Richard go to beat their asses.

Richard ran as fast as he could with Zabdiel, Erick and Riki behind him ready to fucking kill him and Joel.

I ran after them, not wanting them to get in trouble for me and for them not to get what they wanted from them.

Richard grabbed Joel's collar and pinned him onto the field floor, he looked at him with a furious look on his face. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Joel still had that grin on his face. "I'm someone, what about you? No one."

"Ay papi, may God be with you after when I'm done with you."Richard spat as he looked at him. "Because you are going to end up in a morgue after when I'm done with you."

"Richard, don't please."I said as I looked at Richard. "He wants you to punch him, please don't."

Richard turned and looked at me. "Vi, you don't derseve this or any of this. I'm sick of him taunting you after so many years please let me."

"I can't have you do that."I said as I let out a sigh. "What is mami going to say? And this could get you suspended."

"Listen to her."Anouk added as she stood next to me. "Don't do it."

"Oh shut up Anouk, you just don't want me to punch his precious face so you can snog it later on."Richard said as he rolled his eyes at her.

Zabdiel, Erick and Riki were chasing him down around the fields with the help of Chris, they caught him.

Zabdiel pulled him by the back collar and brought him to me, I looked down not wanting to see his ugly face.

"You say sorry to her now otherwise I'm very good friends with a few Colombians."Zabdiel said sternly as he pushed him a little.

"I think you are going to because I've got a few friends in the Italian mafia too."Riki added as he looked at him.

"And I'm Cuban, so you should really be worried."Erick added as he looked at him.

"No, I'm not going to say sorry."He said as if it was something good he did. "Why should I? Haven't done anything wrong."

"Oh, God give me strength not to punch the lights out of this guy right now."Erick said as he looked up at the sky then looked at him. "Say fucking sorry."

"You finally grew something down there didn't you?"Zabdiel said as he kicked him from the behind.

He was just about to fall but Zabdiel picked him up a little by the collar. "Say sorry."

"No."He repeated.

Riki looked at me. "Don't look down, look at him and make him."

I looked up and looked at the guys. "Just don't, there's no point of making him say sorry because it doesn't mean anything."

Chris walked over to us, he looked at me and let out a sigh. "I'm so sorry Vienna, you didn't derseve this and I'm really sorry."

"It's okay Chris."I replied as I looked at him. "It wasn't your fault was it? You didn't tell them nor were you with them."

Chris nodded then looked at Zabdiel. "I think you guys should call your friends."

"Yeah, I'm going to."Zabdiel said as he let go of his collar from the back then he dropped onto the floor. "If he won't say sorry now, we won't say sorry to his parents when he's on their doorsteps, chop to pieces."

"And we won't say sorry to anyone else either."Riki added as he looked at him. "He's the ugly version of medusa though."

Erick took a step nearer him and looked at him. "Used her, broke her but I can't wait till it happens to you. I'll be sitting there with popcorn and laugh just at you because I can."

"I'll make sure you go through worse pain then she is."Zabdiel whispered as he looked at her.

Richard dropped Joel onto the floor, letting go of his collar and turned to me. "We'll have the Colombians and the mafia also the Cuban to finish the job."

"Sounds like a plan."Zabdiel said with a nod.

They all began to walk off the fields, he looked at me with a grin on his face. "You still aren't enough, you never were nor will be."

I looked at him then walked off to the rest, coach Boone looked at us. "Just don't say I allowed you to do what you did."

"Thanks coach."Erick said with a nod.

Coach Boone looked at me. "If you want them off, you just have to say the word."

"That's up to you coach."

Then we walked over to the car, then I realised that I left my bag behind.

On cue, Chris came running with my bag and my textbook. He handed them to me and let out a sigh. "You forgot them, I didn't know what to do I was hoping you guys hadn't left yet."

"Thank you Chris."

"You didn't derseve this, but they'll get it in the end."

"Thanks though."

He nodded then he left, shortly we got home and I went upstairs into my room left to cry my eyes out and made a few more scars on my arm.

Thanks for reading!

I don't know whether I should enter it in the wattys? Comment if I should or shouldn't.

Should I?

Thanks for reading!

Besos 😘

Halayna x