Chapter 12

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Hannah looked at me as she picked up a tray. "I never knew you had a Italian stallion for a cousin."

"Well erm... It never came up did it?"I said with a shrug of my shoulder.

"To think about it, Richard didn't even mention it either."Hannah said as she picked up a knife and fork.

"I didn't know that you had to know everything."I said as I looked at her then let out a sigh. "I'm going to go to the table."

I pushed out of the line and walked over to the table to see Erick sat there, nibbling on his sandwich.

I sat down across from him and looked at him. "Enjoying the sandwich?"

He nodded. "Yeah, chicken tandoori sandwich."

"Mhm...Sounds great."

Erick put the sandwich down and looked at me. "Where's your food?"

"The queue is just so big and I can't be bothered to wait."I replied with a shrug. "It's not fair if I push in because people have been waiting."

"Fair enough."Erick said as he looked at me. "Want some of my sandwich? There's no way in hell im going to be eating all."

"That's a lie, you love a chicken sandwich."

"Yeah maybe."He said with a shrug of his shoulder then pulled out a container of rice and looked at me with a grin. "The neighbour brought it last night for me, she gave to me and it's amazingly delicious."

"You always have something up your sleeve don't you?"

Erick grinned ear to ear as he opened the container, he sniffed it and looked at me. "Amazingly delicious."

I let out a soft chuckle and looked at him. "I hope you enjoy it."

He pushed his sandwich towards me. "Eat it, if you don't I'll get really upset then."

I hate it when people did that to me.

I let out a sigh and picked up the sandwich, slowly nibbling on it then Zabdiel, Richard and Riki came to the table.

Riki let out a frustrated sigh as he placed his textbooks down on the table. "Im really hating this school."

"Hey! We go to this school."Erick said as he had a spoonful of rice entering his mouth.

"The people here aren't friendly, the guys with those disgusting jackets told me to leave their girls alone."Riki said as he rolled his eyes. "As if I was going to anyway."

"Well that's the way things work over here, on this side of the pond."Zabdiel said then took a sip of his Gatorade and looked at Riki. "Just gotta deal with it."

"True."Riki said as he nodded at Zabdiel.

Richard looked down at the tray, he had two plates and handed one to Riki. "Man, Mr Munnings really hates me for some weird reason."Richard said as he took out a bite from his baguette.

"He hates everyone."Erick said as he rolled his eyes and looked at Richard. "He once threatened to yoke my eyes out if I didn't take the notes."