Chapter 28

Titans V.S Dinos.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Anouk looked at me and smiled. "Coming to the game tonight?"

I nodded. "Yeah I have to, who else is going to be their lucky charm?"

She let out a soft chuckle. "True, they need you around in order to win don't they?"

"They sure do!"

Anouk let out a sigh and looked at me. "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure."

"Does Erick still talk about me the way he used to?"Anouk asked with a gleaming smile on her face, really wanting to know.

Do I tell her the truth or do I not?

Erick hasn't been mentioning her at all these days, he's been hanging out with fede's sister a lot Norah and she's really nice.

"Anouk, I don't want to say this but I know I have to."I replied as I let out a sigh and looked at her. "But he hasn't at all."

She let out a sigh. "Thank you for telling me, it isn't your fault."

"Do you even like Joel?"I asked as I looked at her. "Why are you with someone that you don't like?"

"I do like him but he isn't what I thought he was."Anouk replied with another sigh. "I thought what he does is a front but it's not, I can't be a with a toxic person."

"I'm sorry."

"Just ever since, Chris hasn't been their friend for sometime now and it's killed Joel the most."Anouk said as she looked down at her fingers. "Joel doesn't know how to act properly so he's just becomes a rude dog."

"I understand."

"I know what I did to Erick was wrong but I want him more then ever right now."Anouk confessed as she looked at me. "He won't even talk to me at all and we live right next to each other too."

"Just give it sometime, it's Erick. All he needs is time to sort himself out."

Erick walked over to me, holding his car keys in his hand and he didn't even looked at Anouk.

Anouk looked down at the table, talk about bad timing Erick man.

"Vi, I'm here and we are supposed to be going."Erick said as he looked at me. "So can we go now?"

I nodded. "Yeah padre."

"Come on, mi mija."Erick said with a soft chuckle as I got up from the chair and picked up my textbooks.

I looked at Anouk and smiled. "It'll be okay and I'll see you tonight."

She nodded, I walked over to Erick and handed him my textbooks to hold. "Padre, you have to."

He rolled his eyes. "You are lucky that you are my favourite daughter."

"I'm the only daughter you've got."I said with a grin on my face.

Then me and him looked at each other then let out a fit of giggles and laughter as we left the library with the librarian shushing us as we left.

"What was anouk talking about?"Erick asked as he put my books in the trunk of his car.

"She was just on about a few things."I replied with a shrug of my shoulder. "Why?"

"Just."Erick said with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Wait, do you still like her?"I asked as I looked at him. "You have to, you can't move on so quick from Anouk. You've like her for such a long time."