Chapter 25

Few days after.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Chris looked at me as I looked at him, then he dropped his gaze into his science book in front of him.

Erick tapped my arm, I turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Well you aren't paying attention so I put the blue with the green."Erick replied with a shrug of his shoulder.

My eyes grew wider. "No Erick! Why did you do that for? And you are supposed to be better at science then me!"

Erick let out a chuckle. "I'm way better then you, I only said that because you weren't focusing on anything."

"I was."

Erick rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm over Anouk too."

"I was!"

"No you weren't, you were staring at Chris like he was the last baklava on earth."Erick said as he looked at me. "I'm not dumb you know!"

"I never said you were."

"Erick and Vienna stop talking and carry on walking!"Mrs Cartling said as she looked at us.

"Stuck up cow."Erick mumbled under his breath as he looked at the experiment in front of him.

Zabdiel turned over his shoulder and looked at me and Erick. "Why is your one yellowy for?"

"Why is your face so ugly for?"Erick commented as he rolled his eyes at him.

"Erick, stop being so mean!"

Zabdiel turned back around to Chris, who he was working with then Erick rolled his eyes once more and looked at me. "You have a crush on Chris."

"No I don't."I whispered for no one else to hear. "I don't like anyone."

"Don't tell me you are giving up on love just because of that tarodo."Erick said as he added the potassium chloride.

"I'm not, I'm not. I just don't want to have that right now."

"Have what?"Mrs Cartling said as she was in front of me and Erick's face, making us jump a little.

"Nothing miss."I quickly said, hoping she would drop it.

"What are you two yapping about?"Mrs Cartling asked as she looked at us. "Looks like it's something important."

"It's nothing miss."

"If it's nothing, then I'm sure it can wait for lunch then."She said as she looked at Erick directly.

"Back it up for a second, everyone else is talking but yet us two aren't?"Erick said as he looked at her.

"Mr Colon, I won't back it up for a second and yes you two aren't allowed to speak unless it's about the work."Mrs Cartling replied harshly as she looked at him.

He let out a snort and looked at her. "No one is talking about the work, no one is."

"Mr Colon, If your conversation is so important then you can share your conversation with the class."Mrs Cartling said sternly.