Chapter 36

•Vienna's P.O.V•

"How do I not know that you are going to kill me here and bury me?"I said as Chris's hand covered my eyes.

He let out a soft chuckle then left a kiss on my neck. "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Then he moved his hands away to reveal a treehouse turned into a fort with fairy lights making it shine.

He stood in front of me and turned to me. "What do you think?"

"It's great but how are we going to get up there?"

"Don't you worry."He said as he picked up the pinic basket beside me then walked over to this ladder.

"We go up the ladder and we are there."Chris said as he looked at me. "It isn't hard."

I let out a soft chuckle and walked over to him, I climbed the ladder and got to the top.

Chris climbed up after, we walked into the fort to see it all nicely set up.

I sat down cross legged as Chris sat down by me with his long legs out. I looked at him. "Where's the pinic basket?"

Chris let out a sigh of frustration. "I knew I forgot something!"

"Aw, as long as you know where it is."I said with a soft chuckle.

He turned his back to me then turned around to me and handed me his phone. "Connected to the wireless speaker, put any song you like."

"Sure?"

He nodded then he walked out to get the pinic basket, something inside me was tempted to checked his phone but no.

I trust Chris, he wouldn't do anything bad to me.

Pftt, I didn't even believe that myself.

But he's changed maybe?

But then why am I with him if I don't trust him?

I do trust him though.

I quickly put a song on, I placed his phone down trying to stop myself from going through his phone.

That's invading his privacy.

Donde Estas began to play, I smiled at hearing maluma's voice the only one which could comfort me and the guys of course.

Chris walked in and held the basket in the air. "I got it!"

I let out a chuckle then he sat down next to me and looked at me. "Maluma?"

I nodded. "Yup, I love a bit of maluma."

He let out a soft chuckle then brought his lips to my ear. "Donde Estas?"He whispered huskily making everything of me melt inside.

I brought my lips onto his, wanting everything of him then I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him with a grin on my face. "I'm hungry, that made me work up an appetite."

His mouth opened wide a little. "We d-didn't even do much."

I grinned then he opened the pinic basket to see that there was food which had been eaten.