Chapter 15

Few hours later.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Erick jumped onto Richard's back, wanting a piggyback and Richard complied with him.

Zabdiel threw his arm around my shoulder and looked at me. "So your dad asked about our singing?"

I nodded. "Yeah he did but I don't know why."

"I think he's up to something."Riki added as he raised his eyebrow.

"Well it's Dad, when isn't he up to something?"I said with a shrug of my shoulder.

Richard turned around with Erick on his back, his hands on Erick's legs for him not to fall backwards. "Have you guys decide where we are going?"

"Wait, you said it was a chill out day in the mall."Zabdiel replied as he looked at Richard, moving his arm away from
me.

"I'm hoping you can keep this all between us but I'm getting Hannah something."Richard said with a smile on his face. "And I kinda need all your help that's why I asked you to come."

"Forced."I corrected as I looked at Richard. "You forced me to come."

Richard rolled his eyes then looked at Riki and Zabdiel. "Yeah?"

They both nodded. "You would do the same for us."Riki said with a nod.

"But what are you planning to get her?"I asked as I looked at Richard.

"Maybe a bracelet or something really nice."Richard replied with a smile on his face. "Something that shows she's mine."

"Off to Warren James!"Erick said with so much excitement in his voice.

We went over to Warren James, we all huddle together over the bracelet section all of us whispering to each other which one we liked for ourselves.

"You know what? I think the one with the charms would suit Hannah."Erick said as he pointed at it. "She would really like that."

"Erick's right."Zabdiel said with a nod. "She's going to like that."

Erick turned to Zabdiel with a massive grin on his face. "Did you just admit that I'm right?"

"Did I have to?"Zabdiel mumbled under his breath in an annoyed tone.

Me and Riki just looked at him, trying our best not to laugh.

"Zabdi, ay papi finally admitted that I'm right in something."Erick gushed as he looked at Zabdiel.

"Yeah you were right."Zabdiel said as he rolled his eyes. "Now choosing the bracelet is more important."

"Aww."Erick said with a smile then turned around back to the counter.

Richard looked at the one Erick pointed out then looked at me. "Do you think she's going to like it?"

I nodded. "She's going to love it, she loves things like that."

"That's true."Richard said with a nod then looked up at the man serving us. "It's that one."

He nodded. "I'll get it packed for you." Then he left with the bracelet.

I looked down at the bracelets to see one with sapphire stones which looked so beautiful and looked like the heart of sea in a bracelet version.

"That's so beautiful."I said as I peered down at it with a smile on my face.

Richard looked at it then looked at me. "That would look great on you."

"Sapphire, actually any colour would look nice you though."Zabdiel complimented me with a smile on his face.

My cheeks crept up to the colour red, Erick looked at me and smiled. "Aw, she's blushing."

"No I'm not!"I said as I brought my hands to my cheek to cover up the fact that i might be blushing.

"That's not helping primo."Riki whispered in my ear as he looked down at me.

I moved my hands away, we walked out of Warren James but then Erick's laces became undone.

"I can't believe you wear lace trainers but don't know how to do them."Richard said as he rolled his eyes at Erick.

"They looked great online but how I was supposed to know that they were laces?"Erick said as he shrugged his shoulders at him.

"I don't know maybe, read the damn ass description."Richard replied with a duh tone.

"We are doing it."Zabdiel said as he did one side and Riki did the other. "It isn't the end of the world."

I let out a chuckle then turned over my shoulder to him with a girl by the water foundation, his lips all over her.

That's it.

My heart was officially gone, I wanted to breakdown there and then and cry my eyes out.

My breathing grew rapidly and my vision became blurry less then seconds, I slowly paced myself down and took a deep breath and let it out.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds and opened my eyes to see a worried Zabdiel and Riki in front of me along with Richard standing behind me, supporting me if I fell.

"Vi, are you okay?"Zabdiel asked as he looked at me.

"What happened?"Riki asked in a worried tone. "I've never seen this happen to you before."

"You are too close to her."Erick said as he was two steps away from me. "Give her space."

"Are you okay?"Richard asked as he stood next to me with a worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine."I replied with a nod. "I'm really fine, don't worry."

"Maybe she just needs something to eat."Zabdiel suggested with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Yeah I think she does."Richard agreed with Zabdiel.

"I'm fine."I said as I painted a smile on my face and looked at them. "Don't worry about it."

"How could we not?"Riki asked as he raised his eyebrow. "You had some sort of a panic attack."

"It's nothing."

Him and that girl walked by us, he looked at us then carried on walking to wherever.

Zabdiel let out a sigh, knowing why that just happened. He looked at me. "Let's just go and eat something yeah?"

I nodded. "Sure."

We walked to Wendy's, we ordered our food and sat there at a booth. Just talking but Riki kept on staring at me.

Just hope he doesn't tell Papi or Dad or Andres.

Our food came, I looked down to see the burger that Richard ordered me.

Did he not want me because of my weight?

Because I was so fat.

She was thin and way more better then me.

But how could he?

How could he do this to me?

The girl who helped him no matter what, made sure he passed every subject he couldn't do and put him first then myself.

"He's going to fuck you over in the end."Richard said as he let out a sigh. "I know you can't help, but find it every strengths you've got to stop helping him."

"Why?"

"Because he'll end up breaking you in the end."Zabdiel said as he let out a sigh.

"He won't, he isn't like that."

"People change, he isn't what you once knew in elementery school."Erick said as he looked at me. "He's going to break you."

Richard looked at me. "Aren't you going to eat your burger?"

"Yeah I'm."