Chapter 42

Few months after.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Mami looked at me, her eyes brimmed with tears as she looked at me."Oh darling, you look amazing!"

My cheeks crept up to the colour red as I adjusted my hat. "T-Thank you."

Yashua looked at me then rolled his eyes at me. "She always does this when someone compliments her."

"Man, just leave her alone."Erick said as he looked at yashua. "She's just shy."

Anouk nodded. "That's true, she probably is."

"Yeah she becomes shy now but not when she's snogging Chris."Yashua said as he stuck his tongue out childishly.

Making me go even more red.

Erick nodded in agreement."That's true yashua."

I looked at Anouk. "I'm very sorry for what's going to happen next to your boyfriend."

She held her hands up in the air. "Dale, you are welcome to do anything to him."

Erick gasped with a shock expression on his face and looked at Anouk. "Really babe?"

"Did I open my mouth?"Anouk asked with her hands on her hip.

Distracting them, I slowly crept up behind Erick ready to pull his ears.

"VIENNA!"Zabdiel yelled on the top of his lungs, making Erick turning around to see me stood there.

He quickly took a step back and looked at me. "What were you going to do?"

I took a step back, my back clashing into someone behind me, I turned around to see Chris stood there with a grin on his face.

I looked at him with a smile on my lips, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled in a kiss making the butterflies in my stomach rise up more.

"Here it starts."Richard said as he walked over to us.

Zabdiel folded his arms against his chest, stood by Chris and letting out a tut. "Can this stop right now please?"

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Chris as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm so happy to see you."

"So am I, you look great in your gown and cap."Chris said with a smile on his face.

I let out a soft chuckle, I took a step back and looked at him in a black shirt and black jeans with his gown on. "So you do too but where's the cap?"

He let out a chuckle. "That's a question which you should ask Richard."

I turned over my shoulder and looked at Richard. "What happened?"

"We kinda lost our caps."Richard replied with a shrug of his shoulder.

Mami's hand slapped the back of Richard's head. "What do you mean you lost it? How could you lose your graduation cap?"

"Man, he would lose his head if it wasn't screwed on him."Erick said with a tut.

"That's you too."Yashua said as he looked at him.

"More like it's all of you."Anouk said as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Let's get back to how the hell these Idiotas lost their caps."Mami said as she let out a frustrated sigh. "How?"

"Well I was driving so i didn't do shit."Chris said as he held up one hand in the air with his other hand interlinked with mine.