Chapter 31

Vienna's P.O.V•

Sensascion del blosque was playing, me and zabdiel looked at each other with grins plastered on our faces.

Benji looked at us. "I don't like what's on her face right now."

I let out a soft chuckle, zabdiel began to dance then I joined him too with my two left feet.

I looked at Benji as I swayed my hips side by side and looked at him. "Join us!"

"It's three in the morning, you want me to dance?"Benji said with a chuckle.

"Come on, we are dancing too!"Zabdiel said as he looked at Benji, turning himself around to him.

Benji let out a soft chuckle. "You guys aren't going to leave me alone until I do aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yeah, come on just dance with us!"

Zabdiel began to dance towards Benji then looked at him. "Come on!"

Benji rolled his eyes with a playful grin on his face then stood up, I walked over to him and grabbed his hand swaying it in the air.

"Come on! Let's throw our own party!"Zabdiel said with a soft chuckle as another song came on.

Agustin Casanova began to play, I looked at them with a massive grin on my face then it slowly faded as the song progressed.

This was Luc's favourite song.

Zabdiel ran over to the stereo, trying to change the song as my eyes brimmed with tears.

But what was the point eh?

I walked out of the living room into the kitchen, I got myself a glass of water and took a deep breath in then let it out.

It was bound to come on wasnt it?

Dad hid everything of his and abuelo, I understood why because it was too hard to have reminders of them when they weren't here to be with us.

I took a sip of my water, trying to block out of everything but it was so tempting to pick up one of the knives from the drawer and just do it.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't break promises again, I couldn't put people through that pain that I know a little too well.

I should of listened to what Sebastian had to say because I want him don't I?

But I'm not enough and he's right that I'm not because it's me isn't it?

It's Vienna, the girl who looks like she has it all but she's broken and a waste inside.

She's nothing.

It's true, I'm nothing.

Just purely a waste of life.

Benji walked into the kitchen, he looked at me and let out a sigh. "Vi?"

Tears trickled down my face as I looked down at my cup then I wiped my tears. "Yeah?"