Chapter 18

Next day.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

I looked up at my celling, to see my maluma poster looking down at me as my headphones had me llamas remix playing.

I let out a sigh, wanting this to all end but me knowing that it wasn't going to end for a long time because it never does for me does it?

A knock came from the door, I quickly pulled the covers over myself and took out my headphones then laid on my stomach, pretending to be asleep.

"Vi?"Riki's voice boomed as he walked into my room,closing the door behind him.

He walked over to my bed, he sat down on the edge of the bed with legs crossed and pulled a bit of my covers over him. "Vi? I know you aren't asleep, I can hear prince Royce from here."

I let out a groan and turned on my side, I opened my eyes and looked at him. "How can I help you today?"

"What's wrong?"Riki asked as he looked at me with a worried expression. "You are worrying me."

"I'm fine."I replied with a shrug of my shoulder. "Just little bit tired."

He let out a sigh, he crawled up towards me and looked at me. "I want you to come out with me today."

"Nope." I said popping the p to make sure he gets that I don't want to go out.

"You aren't having a say in this."Riki said sternly as he looked at me. "You are coming with me."

"You forced me yesterday but you aren't forcing me today."

"Yes I'm."Riki replied as he let out another sigh. "Can you just tell me what's wrong? I know something is wrong."

I sat up on my bed, I looked at him and took a hold of his hand as I looked into his eyes which were full of worries. "Riki, I'm fine okay. I'm just a bit stressed out with the exams but I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"I could see it on his face that he didn't believe me but he had to. "You can tell me anything."

"Yeah I know, but I'm really fine."

"So can you please come out with me?"Riki asked as he looked at me. "Please?"

"Yeah sure."

He nodded and pulled his hand away, he looked at me. "Get changed then we'll go to Starbucks and get breakfast there."

"Sounds great."

-

"That was you okay."Riki said with a grin on his face. "You got scared of medusa face."

"Because it remind me of you."I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

Then we both fell into a giggle fit then I stopped giggling and looked at Riki. "How is zia?"

Riki let our a sigh and took a sip of his frappe then looked at me. "She's doing good, better then before."

"I know it's hard, you wanting to be with her but she sends you here."I said as I looked at him. "We can talk about it if you want?"

I'm such hypocrite because I don't want to talk about it but yet others don't want to as well.

But people always talk about their problems to me and never about mine so I guess that's how it's always been then?

"I miss her loads, she's my mum but I wished she let me stay."Riki confessed as he looked down at the park floor. "She doesn't want me to see her get worser and worser, so I understand but how can I be there for her when she doesn't want me there?"