Chapter 19

Next Day.

•Vienna's P.O.V•

Richard looked at me and smiled. "You've seemed to brighten up over the weekend."He said as he let out a soft chuckle. "Bet it was because of me."

Zabdiel let out a scoff and rolled his eyes. "In your dreams camecho, it's obvious it's me."

"Nah, it's me for sure."Erick said with a grin on his face. "We were talking last night, I told the tomato joke and she obviously can't get enough of it."

I let out a soft chuckle and looked up at them. "It's not that, I just feel happy today I guess."

My phone pinged, I looked down at my phone to see it was Benji texting me.

Benji~ I've gotta tell you another joke, it's bursting inside me.

Me~ Dale.

Benji~ What did the snowman say when the snow was falling down?

Me~ I'm gunna regret this but what?

Benji~ It's fr-eezing man.

Benji~ 😂😂😂😂😂

Me~ Don't get it at all.

I let out a soft chuckle, knowing it was a dumb joke but it kinda made me smile a little that Benji was talking to me.

Benji~ would make more sense if I said it in person.

Me~ mhmm...

Erick waved his massive hands in front of my face. "Earth to vi, Vienna are you here on this earth?"

Richard peered down at my phone then looked at me. "Who's Benji?"

I quickly turned off my phone then I looked up from my phone, sidling my phone into my pocket of my jacket. "What?"

"You were speaking to someone called Benji."Richard said as he looked at me. "Who is he?"

"Benji? You never said anything about a Benji before."Zabdiel added as he raised his eyebrow.

Riki sat himself down next to Zabdiel and looked at them. "One of my friends."

Richard looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad that you are making more friends."

"Haven't you noticed that she doesn't even have any female friends though?"Erick asked as he looked at me. "Why is that?"

"Who said I didn't? You are the one."I replied as I looked at him. "You are my female friend."

Riki let out a laugh then looked at Richard. "Did you revise for science?"

"We've got nothing to revise for."Erick replied as he rolled his eyes at him.

"She never said anything for science."Richard replied as he looked at Riki. "She said to revise bit by bit but there isn't no exam until after English."

Riki's face relaxed, he let out a sigh of relief. "Thank gosh, I thought she meant we have an exam to revise for."

"Anyway, if we did it was going to easy because science is really easy."Zabdiel said with a shrug of his shoulder.

"Have we got practice today?"Erick asked as he looked at Richard.

Richard nodded. "We've got it, two weeks left to smash the dino's and then we've got the championship!"

"Can't wait to hold that trophy in my hand."Zabdiel said with a grin on his face. "I'll try not to do a pique one."

"More like he is!"Erick added with a laugh.