Chapter 29

•Vienna's P.O.V•

The confetti was appeared from both ends of the pitch, covering everyone on the pitch and pitch with confetti.

"The Titans have won the game!"The announcer said for the third time. "The Titans have won!"

A crowd formed in the middle of the pitch, holding Zabdiel and Richard along with Riki in the air with the cheers and screaming going with it.

Me and Yashua looked at each other with massive smiles on our faces then we hugged.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "Ay! We won!"

"We won!"I said as I threw my hands in the air. "We won the game!"

Then Zabdiel came running to us, he looked at me as I looked at him then he picked me up and twirled me around.

"Zabdi, come on put me down now."I said with a soft chuckle as I looked at him.

He grinned. "Why?"

"Because I'm heavy, you might drop me."

"Bullshit!"

"Come on Zabdiel, put me down."I said as I looked at him with my puppy eyes.

He nodded and put me down, Erick ran to me and looked at me. "Where's Anouk?"

"She's on the third row."I replied with a nod.

He nodded then he went, Zabdiel threw his arm around my shoulder and looked at me. "Why did he want to know where Anouk was?"

"You'll see."

Coach Boone walked over to us, he looked at me and Zabdiel then smiled. "Congratulations."

"Thank you coach."Zabdiel said with a soft chuckle.

"I'm just going to steal Zabdiel for a few seconds."Coach Boone said as he looked at me. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah of course you can coach."I replied with a nod then Zabdiel left with coach Boone.

Richard appeared in front of me, he looked at me with a massive smile on his face. "We won the championship!"

"I know you did!"I said with a smile on my face. "I knew you guys could do it!"

Chris appeared next to Richard, he looked at me then looked at Yashua. "How's the leg doing?"

"Forget my leg, you play amazing at forward."Yashua replied with a smile on his face. "Chris it was amazing."

"Thanks."Chris said with a soft chuckle.

"Well guys, there's a party tonight and we need to go."Richard said with a grin on his face. "Come on, we just won the championship and we need to celebrate."

"I thought we were just going to grab pizza or something."

"That was if we didn't win."Richard said with a chuckle. "We won so we need to go all out."

Benji and Fede came, they looked at Chris and Richard.

"Congratulations!"Fede said as him and Richard hugged.

Richard pulled away from the hug and looked at them. "Thanks, but help me convince vi here to go to the party."

"You should go."Benji said as he looked at me. "You'll enjoy it."

"Where's the party at?"Fede asked as he looked at Richard.

"It's at one of our teammates places."Richard replied then he grinned. "Why don't you two come with us?"