Chapter 1- What Just Happened?

This story sucks. I wouldn't read it if I were you to be honest lol. Instead read my other story Broken Promises.

I woke to my alarm blaring as usual. I quickly slapped at the snooze button to turn it off. The clock read 8:36. "Holy crap." I thought. My SNL audition was at 10 and with all the traffic I needed to leave early. I quickly jumped in the shower, slid into my prepared outfit, and ran outside to call a cab. It didn't take long to get a cab and I quickly jumped in.

"Rockefeller center between 5th and 6th avenue!" I yelled.

"Alright calm down." The cab driver said rudely.

"New Yorkers." I mumbled.

We arrived just in time and I ran into the building. I approached a lady standing at the counter.

"How may I help you." She said with a smile.

"I'm here for my SNL audition." I said.

"Name?"

"Torie Miller." I responded.

"Go ahead through security."

I went through security and into a medium sized room.

"You must be Torie Miller?" A man said.

"Well I sure hope so." I said jokingly. They laughed. Awesome! I was off to a great start.

I did some impressions, stand up, and improv.

"Okay, if you don't get a call by 8 then you know what happens." A woman said.

"Yes, thank you." I said with a smile and confidently walked out. I thought I did great. I got laughs and that's a great sign I might say.

As I walked out I made a quick right and ran into a man.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's alright pal." He responded while looking up. Holy shit. It was Jimmy freaking Fallon!

"You're Jimmy Fallon!" I sad excitedly.

"In the flesh." He said with a smile.

"This is crazy! I've had the biggest crush on you since like forever!" I said and then I realized I was making a fool of myself.

"Is that so?" he said with a laugh. "Well since we got off on the wrong foot, would you like to get a drink?"

"Yes! I mean yeah, that sounds good." I said blushing.

"Well let me run inside and then we can head off."

As we walked we shared some things about ourselves. He was actually a really great guy. Not what I expected from a T.V. star to be honest.

We arrived at the bar and he opened the door for me. He was a gentlemen too? Wow. I'm not much of a drinker so I order a small cup of wine. Jimmy however ordered about three bears but I didn't mind. We talked for awhile, maybe an hour and a half until we ran out of things to talk about.

"Do you wanna get out of here." He said.

"I do actually." I said.

I threw him against the wall and we kissed or made out I should say. He fumbled for his keys to his apartment and then finally opened his door. We went straight to his couch never parting our lips. His big, firm hands slid under my shirt. Was this wrong? That I about to do things with a very famous man? I didn't care. It was so perfect. It felt so good. Then my phone rang. I was going to ignore it but then realized it might be SNL. I slid off of him.

"Sorry I really need to take this." I said feeling bad.

"It's fine." He said.

"This is Torie Miller."

"Congratulations! You made the SNL cast! Your first rehearsal will be in 2 weeks." A woman said.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so, so much!"

"See you soon." She said and then hung up.

I started doing my happy dance until I realized jimmy was there and I was in his apartment. I blushed.

"I loved that dance." He said laughing. "What was that about anyway."

"Oh nothing I just made the SNL cast. No biggy." I said jokingly.

"Woah. That's great! Welcome to the family." he said approaching me. "Now where were we?"

I woke to my head resting on Jimmy Fallon. Jimmy freaking Fallon. The hottest man to ever step on this earth. This was weird but good. I can't believe I just slept with Jimmy Fallon. What is life? What just happened?