Chapter 21- Glad I Have Him

(Okay so wattpad messed up. This is suppose to be the chapter after the next one. So read the next chapter first and then come back to this one. Sorry lol)

Her memorial was the hardest thing I've ever had to face. It was official. She is gone. I was the first to show and the last to leave. I've never cried so much in my entire life. I don't know if I'd ever be able to leave that spot if it wasn't for Jimmy. He has helped me through this. I've kept my promise and Jimmy and I have been closer than we ever were. What would I do if I didn't have him.

------months later------

"Hey sleeping beauty." Jimmy said as I walked in the kitchen.

"Hi." I must admit I was still a bit depressed. It has been 4 months after her death and I've been getting better.

"So are we still doing the dress rehearsals today?"

"Yeah I guess so." Jimmy and I had everything planned out for the wedding. It was going to be amazing and beautiful! We decided to get married on the same day we met which was in 3 months. It was sweet.

"Look I know this is depressing for you but we have to do it sometime." He said.

"Yeah I guess." I've been kinda depressed about this dress rehearsal because all I could think about was how Mariah wouldn't be there to be my maid of honor. Now my other good friend Savannah will be.

Jimmy pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'll buy us some drinks on the way back." He said.

"Thanks."

-----

The dress rehearsals went well. He was with the guys and I was with the girls. It was good to be surrounded by good people and positive energy. It was refreshing.

On the way home jimmy stopped at a liquor store to grab some beers. I waited in the car listening to the radio.

Jimmy jumped in the car and looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing." he said with a smile. Destiney's Child came on and we gave each other a look. That was our song. Jimmy turned it up and started singing.

"Say my name, say my name. When no one is around you, say baby I love you..." Jimmy sang. I laughed and sang along.

-----

I opened the door and crashed on the couch. I was exhausted. Jimmy went to the kitchen to grab cups while I turned on the TV. I turned on Full House because it was one of my favorites for some reason. Jimmy walked back in with his shirt off. Gosh, he's so handsome. He opened a 2 beers and poured them into the cups.

"Here ya go." He said handing me a cup. He sat next to me on the couch putting his arm around me.

"You're favorite." He said nodding is rad toward the TV.

"Yup."

"You're boring." He said nudging me.

"Am not." I said nudging him back.

"Yeah you are. Where's the happy, weird Torie I know?"

"She's been lost for awhile but she's slowly finding her way back."

"I think I could help her." He stood up and lifted me up off the couch. I was hanging on his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I demanded, laughing as he walked to our bedroom.

"If you insist." He threw me onto the bed causing me to fall off of it. I faked a groan to make him think I was hurt.

"Oh shit! Torie are you okay." He walked toward me and then I threw him on the bed quickly jumping on top of him and pinning him down.

"I win." I said with a smirk.

"Uh no you won't." He reversed me over to where he was now on top. "I win."

"Alright fine. You can get off of me now!" I said laughing.

"Nah, I'd rather not." He said with a laugh. He looked so handsome. His hair was all messed up, he had small facial hairs poking out, and he was shirtless. I pulled him into a kiss unable to resist.

"I love you so much." He said when we pulled apart.

"I love you too." And then I pulled him into another kiss and the rest of the world, stress, and depression disappeared.