Chapter 2- It's A Date

I wanted to lay with him forever. I know it sounds weird but it's Jimmy Fallon! I can't tell you how many times I fantasized the perfect life with him. Yeah, I'm a fan girl. I looked at him. He is so handsome. I can't believe I was here, in his apartment. It's just crazy. I really wanted to stay but I knew I should probably go. I put my clothes on and was headed out until jimmy said something.

"Hey, you're not ditching me are you?" He said with a smile.

"Oh no. Well yeah. I'm pretty sure you don't want anything to do with a nobody." I said.

"Nobody? You just made the SNL cast. I'm pretty sure you're not a nobody." He said with a smirk.

"Ha, well..." I didn't know what to say.

"Well wanna go grab some coffee?" he asked.

"Maybe. But only if you answer this question correctly." I said. I was tired and I needed coffee to wake me up but I wanted to test him.

"Hit me." he said.

"What's my name, Mr. Big Shot?" I said jokingly.

"Torie Lynn Miller. You got your name from your great grandmother. See I listen." he said.

I blushed."well coffee it is."

We walked to a nearby cafe. We just talked and guess what? He listened. Unlike all the other New York guys around here. It became an awkward silence and it got even more awkward when he started staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Nothing. It's just that you're gorgeous." He said. I blushed. Awe, he was so sweet.

"Is that so?" I said casually.

"Yeah. But I'm sure you've heard that before." He said. I have actually heard it a lot. I was prom queen my senior year, not to brag. I've been told by so many guys but they all ended up being jerks.

"Yeah, I've heard it a couple times." I said. "And you, you're not too bad yourself, Mr. Big Shot." I said with a smile.

"Not too bad? I'm not sure how to take that." He said with a laugh.

"Okay, you're handsome." I said. And that gave him a smile. His smile. It was so adorable, cute, hot, perfect. We finished up the breakfast we were eating and he paid for the bill. He walked me home even thou it was a long walk. It gave us time to talk. He told me a lot and I did the same for him. We arrived at my apartment and I wished the walk lasted forever.

"Well this is my stop." I said.

"Yup." He said with his hands in his pocket. I turned to walk up the stairs, feeling disappointed that all he said was "yup". Then he grabbed my hand to stop me. I felt butterflies sworn my stomach. I turned to look at him.

"I'd love to see you again. Are you up to another day with, Mr. Big Shot?" He said smiling.

"Are you asking me out?" I said jokingly.

"Only if you say yes. But if you say no scratch that." He said.

"Then it's a date." I said and then walked up the steps leading to my apartment.